Paitient Zero Premium Format!?!?!?!?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$700, pfft. This guy will be going for over a grand once the next 'dead' PF hits.

But seriously, it was really nice of Toe to cancel so the next person could get it. Yeah, he could have passed it on to another board member, heh.

A grand :horror

yeah, i think that was cool to do that. Offering to a boardmember is cool but what about that waitlister that may not be a boardmember? either way, hopefully that EX finds a happy home

$700, pfft. This guy will be going for over a grand once the next 'dead' PF hits.

Yup, considering the demand for this and the FUBAR ordering, this will be selling for over 1k in a year once people like me sell theirs off. I have a BIG feeling that foreign collectors are really wanting the EX as well because about 1/2 of the offers I have received on mine have been foreign ebayers.

Nope. It seems $700-ish is the going price at the moment. But I agree that will go up after the line starts to take off.

My fingers have been crossed so hard on a conversion that my hand hurts. If it doesn't happen then I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Until the next super secret extra exclusive version comes along

In which case I would pay SSC 1 million dollars to never produce a Dead PF ever again! Or produce them and give me exclusive rights OR BUY the all of the licensing for The Dead from SSC in which case I will never sell.

Ok this is a fantastic plan, now I must get rich.

OR

Buy SSC and then shut the company down forever, MWUAHAHAH!

In which case I would pay SSC 1 million dollars to never produce a Dead PF ever again!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/jTmXHvGZiSY&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/jTmXHvGZiSY&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back