Paint crack/s on my T-600 Bust's teeth.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinister

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I've had this bust in my collection since 2009 and all seemed fine. Couple of years later I noticed a small crack on one of the teeth and got me a little worried. Today during my dusting routine I spotted another seemingly looking crack between 2 teeth, but it's hard to make out since its a very narrow gap.

Anyhow I was wondering if others here in the community who own this bust have paint cracks on theirs?

Is there a way you can fix and prevent this from worsening?

Attachments

• DSCF437s8.jpg
    DSCF437s8.jpg
    320.7 KB · Views: 114
Wow, that is not good to see. Don't see anything like that on mine. A little black/grey paint in the crack should make it a lot less noticeable.

My T-600 bust is one of the original releases also, and have had it since 2009. It is in storage now, but for some piece of mind I'm going to have a look.

My 600, original release, has been on display since I got it and have not noticed any cracks. Although now that you got me to inspect it, I've found an annoying scratch on its lower lip that will drive me crazy now:gah:

My 600, original release, has been on display since I got it and have not noticed any cracks. Although now that you got me to inspect it, I've found an annoying scratch on its lower lip that will drive me crazy now:gah:

If you look hard enough at any SS piece you will find something.

Back