Prop Slight paint crack on my T-600 1:1 Bust. How to fix or prevent it from worsening?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinister

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I noticed a slight crack at the bottom of one of the upper teeth. I cannot remember if it was there already since the beginning or not, but if it wasn't then the cause would be the heat during summers here in Malta. My question is, can I apply something onto the crack to prevent it from getting worse?

Apply some super glue to it. Use a toothpick or something similar to get the glue into the crack and not over the edges and wipe up any excess quickly. If you want to fill the crack use apoxie sculpt or similar self curing. If you want to paint over it a mix of Tamiya acrylic bronze, dark brown and black should get you close. I only guessing on that tho I would give you better paint advice but mine is packed away.

No that's fine I think that should do tbh. But is there a chance that there could be a chemical reaction between the super glue and the paint?

I think superglue is to agressive you could use Tec7 its comes in colors and they have it in dark brown.
If you smudder you can clean it with White Spirit do not use aceton.

Back