Padme AOTC Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that the Hasbro Unleashed figure? Because its got a really bad paint job to be something else. :lol That mole on the side of her face looks like someone dripped chocolate on it.

Wasn't that the scene right after the Nexu finished off those two lame Jedi Seeg Frede, An Roi?

This is a surprise. I thought for sure that the next VS would be a Luke vs Vader from ROTJ as it seemed they were going backwards with ROTS, AOTC, and TPM.

Here's a shot of Nexu but can't find a good quality pic of that particular scene.

474600852_473b257cd6.jpg

The one thing I noticed is that the SS piece has black eyes while in the movie Nexu has red eyes :confused: But in some pics it has black eyes :confused:

800px-Nexu2.jpg

MAN, let me tell you, that Nexxu kicks butt...Beautiful sculpture. I got to hold the actual sculpture in hand, and I was terrified the entire time. :O that's never a position your comfortable in, holding other artists' work.

I think this was a cool choice for a diorama. spice up the versus stuff a bit.
Trev

MAN, let me tell you, that Nexxu kicks butt...Beautiful sculpture. I got to hold the actual sculpture in hand, and I was terrified the entire time. :O that's never a position your comfortable in, holding other artists' work.

I think this was a cool choice for a diorama. spice up the versus stuff a bit.
Trev

So cool, how tall is it?

Another easy pass. I don't collect dio's and sure won't start with this one. SS's starting to lean more towards dio's in all their lines. I find them boring.

Odd choice, but I guess you can't complain that there won't be enough variety in the line :lol But too me, its just not an important/iconic enough moment to be jazzed about it.

I no doubt would also like to see more Original Trilogy stuff too. But then again, I'm no prequel fan. It's visually interesting, but nothing has the emotional pull that the OT does for me...

This piece is cool though. the pillar is tall, enough to fit the Nexxu on....can't recall the exact height. (and it's one AWESOME Nexxu sculpt, trust me. The artistry on that wowed me when I saw it)
Trev

Cool but like what others have said nothing really exciting, I was hoping for a ROTJ Final Duel Vader vs Luke vs Emperor piece...

I didn't even know that thing had a name. how do you guys ?

Everything in Star Wars has a name.

I like this ok but does this mean we will get a Anakin on Reek or Obi-Wan vs Acklay.

I also would really like OT duels as well.

Yes, we have yet to get a single OT duel, we need this one :lsvader with him in the background::emperor

Back