Packing Paper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyhhh

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all,
You know that white soft kind of tissue paper like packing material SS uses to cover the statues?

Once I open my statues, I can never seem to cover all exposed parts of the statue again when I repack. It's like some of it "disappears" (obviously it doesn't but it just seems like it does).

Since I'm in the process of looking for a new house, most of my statues are in storage. I want to take them out and display/photograph them, but I hate worrying about repacking them, and the exposed painted areas on the styrofoam.

So.... if you followed me this far.... what are some nice alternatives for that spongy tissue paper? Or where could I get that?

Thanks!

Hey all,
You know that white soft kind of tissue paper like packing material SS uses to cover the statues?

Once I open my statues, I can never seem to cover all exposed parts of the statue again when I repack. It's like some of it "disappears" (obviously it doesn't but it just seems like it does).

Since I'm in the process of looking for a new house, most of my statues are in storage. I want to take them out and display/photograph them, but I hate worrying about repacking them, and the exposed painted areas on the styrofoam.

So.... if you followed me this far.... what are some nice alternatives for that spongy tissue paper? Or where could I get that?

Thanks!

There lies the rub; Ichiro, it really does disappear :lol:lol:lol

Back