Statue Pacific Rim - Gipsy Danger Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pacific Rim - Gipsy Danger Jaeger Production peek

I'd like to see a PF of Jaeger pilot Mako Mori. :)

pacrimbanner58120133.jpg

Last edited:

In some of the promos there's this curious tag

"On the verge of defeat, the forces defending mankind have no choice but to turn to two unlikely heroes—a washed up former pilot (Hunnam) and an untested trainee (Kikuchi)—who are teamed to drive a legendary but seemingly obsolete Jaeger from the past..."

It can't be Gipsy Danger, because it was still in service til it's arm got ripped off, so is this a still unknown Jaeger?

Yeah, I think folks should think twice when they say they want this thing in 1/4 scale :lol

heheh it's an easy mistake to make. :) I made a similar miscalculation and asked for a 1/4th scale Optimus Prime *facepalm*

I find it weird that there's no Jaeger from the UK but that's just me... (no I'm not from the UK)

1/4 scale = 70 feet high. I don't see Sideshow doing that size range.

Hahaha! That was the first thing I thought to myself as I'm reading through this thread for the first time.
I wouldn't even count on this being 1/6. :rotfl

On this video you can see the size of the Gipsy Danger, defintely not 1/4;), but looks a touch under premium format size I would say.

Below is a nice shot of the CG model, good detail, though for me Gipsy Danger sort of looks like a robot that's had it's head chopped off, it's like he's going 'has anyone seen my head?'.

I'll still get it though cos it's pretty cool all the same:

en7kZfJ.jpg

PdhbbMN.jpg

They also had faith in 'Splice' and 'Are You Afraid of the Dark'... :slap

But I sure hope the movie is good! :pray:

who cares, alone in the dark statue is still one of my favorite pieces it was so well painted those little monsters, also their eyes light up under lighting even it's just paint, think some kind of glow in the dark paint.

One of my top statues

It would be awesome if this guy lights-up... pretty sure it will!
:rock!
Cannot wait to see them at ComicCon!

Agreed.
Not mandatory but sure would be a missed opportunity if no lights.

Think we'll see the full set of four at SDCC? Would make sense to stagger their releases of course, but I wanna see them all together next week.

If he lights up they need to include the ability to plug him in. I wish all light up statues had a plug in the base. Would be a great touch.

If he lights up they need to include the ability to plug him in. I wish all light up statues had a plug in the base. Would be a great touch.

Exacto mondo, light ups with batteries are a waste of time because you can't have them on all the time.

after seeing the movie...

i hope this comes with switchout sword hands.

i also hope there is decent weathering on this statue and done well.

Back