Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just opened this up and this is by far the best version of the 3. The vein detail & color is just insanely good. With the grey version, it really pops up. If the head was permanently on (with no seams), I would rank this as the best hulk ever made by any company. This could had easily surpass the original green hulk pf.

If you can only get one hulk, get this one.

Last edited:
Just opened this up and this is by far the best version of the 3. The vein detail & color is just insanely good. With the grey version, it really pops up. If the head was permanently on (with no seams), I would rank this as the best hulk ever made by any company. This could had easily surpass the original green hulk pf.

If you can only get one hulk, get this one.

Yup.... VALUE for Hulk.

Got this in today (129/500) and I couldn't be happier. I've always stuck to only buying Grey hulks to help keep the collection in check, and this has to be my favorite to date!

Grey 150/500 is opened and is in permanent display area. It is perfect. There is no problem that Mr. Green can spot. The grey isn't as light as thought. The paint is nice quality. The orange shirt makes him slightly better than the other two. Forget about the original PF. This collection is complete. Whatever still on PO is extra.

Now that the Tombo doors are coming back I'm thnking abut getting some Bestas. Will these guys fit? I think many of my statues won't, like Lobo, Apoc, Rhino and Gladiator Hulk

only way the new Hulks fit inside Bestas with Tombo doors, is if they are displayed sideways and not front center.

I use to have pics of my Red Hulk in my Besta but I moved him to my PAX instead.

Argh... SSC is playing with my emotions... I get two... TWO!! Emails stating that my Grey Hulk is ready to ship and to have my Credit card in check.. Only the to get an email telling me my flexpay final payment has been moved to Feb 25th... Not funny SS... Not funny at all :(

:monkey2 One day I shall own a Hulk statue......

HULKSAD.gif

......I should have had one of these...:gah:

Back