Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Btw, got my Grey Hulk, and I have to say I think this is my favorite of the three. It totally is McFarlane Hulk. One thing, as much as I like the color clash with the orange shirt, I freaking hate the shirt. It just looks cheap. He looks way better without it. Can't wait to display him next to my original Kirby Green Hulk PF.

Btw, got my Grey Hulk, and I have to say I think this is my favorite of the three. It totally is McFarlane Hulk. One thing, as much as I like the color clash with the orange shirt, I freaking hate the shirt. It just looks cheap. He looks way better without it. Can't wait to display him next to my original Kirby Green Hulk PF.

Did you take the shirt off? Is it easy to put on or take off? You could always ball it up in his open Palm!

Wow saw the many custom grey hulk shirts on ebay for this. They had the Orange, and like 5 other colors. Looks exactly like the ex shirt. Just more choices if wanted by the collector.

few pics of mine, my favorite out of the three.

wb3DwLG.jpg

5eQkKFY.jpg

drd2ebz.jpg

BsXyNv0.jpg

LZMpvhL.jpg

Is the only way to get that shirt off is to rip it?? Does not seem like there is any way to get it around those arms..

Great pics by the way :)

Thanks bro, I saw a button hidden in left side, didnt try it but it should be easy :)

Some pics

Attachments

• DSC_0034.JPG
    DSC_0034.JPG
    392.1 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC_0032.JPG
    DSC_0032.JPG
    373.8 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC_0007.JPG
    DSC_0007.JPG
    707.9 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC_0008.JPG
    DSC_0008.JPG
    888.7 KB · Views: 127
  • DSC_0022.JPG
    DSC_0022.JPG
    862.1 KB · Views: 127
  • DSC_0020.JPG
    DSC_0020.JPG
    719.4 KB · Views: 128
  • DSC_0029.JPG
    DSC_0029.JPG
    680.7 KB · Views: 128
great pics

I prefer the new hulks to the comiquettes. I'm glad I was able to sell my Red Hulk Comiquette for the Premium Format

Man I want that maquette.

I think that photo convinced me that is THE Hulk to get.

Back