Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shanester and 316what... Those are some beautiful Hulk collections...

I use to have a nice collection of Hulks. Not as nice as you two. I sold off all my Bowen's and Smaller Hulks and Focused on the big guys.. Here are my old ones.

Wish I kept smackdown and Abomination though :(

Last edited:
Thanks....I still need to track this one down if I can find it for a decent price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I swear I got the last one at a decent price from a rretailer.. I got it for under 100.00. I then sold it for about the same (I guess that means he was the last one to get it at a decent price :lol).... Then the price skyrocketed. Oh well some Hulk collector is happy. :)

what do you guys think of this head. The white line on the eyebrow seems wrong and the right eye looks too far right. Are they all like this? IMG_20160117_174951.jpgIMG_20160117_174941.jpg

I'm honestly not seeing much of an issue. What white line? There is a slight googly eye but it's hardly noticeable IMO. Can't hurt to ask SSC but I doubt they will give you a replacement for that since it seems most have the same issue.

Man you are never going to get a perfectly flawless statue.

Don't lose sleep over that. Seriously.

I'm honestly not seeing much of an issue. What white line? There is a slight googly eye but it's hardly noticeable IMO. Can't hurt to ask SSC but I doubt they will give you a replacement for that since it seems most have the same issue.
The white on the eyebrow is my bigger concern. The eyes are very hard to see at all. With the overhead light off all you can see is that white line. Vry hard to capture on my phone. If they are all like that then i'm ok with it, I guess.IMG_20160117_202841.jpgIMG_20160117_202949.jpg

On another note, has anyone tried taking his shirt off? I don't see how? Anyone order the halimaw hulk on throne? I'm thinking about letting my PO go. I think he's going to be great but the exchange rate is so bad now.

I'm sure if you post it on fb you can find someone. I thought they already shipped all of the kings on throng out? Or are you referring to Maestro?

I'm sure if you post it on fb you can find someone. I thought they already shipped all of the kings on throng out? Or are you referring to Maestro?

they have not shipped yet. Maybe in a month or two. Jay said 1st quarter baring no delays.
11199408_1536090399949265_761475584_n.jpg

The white on the eyebrow is my bigger concern. The eyes are very hard to see at all. With the overhead light off all you can see is that white line. Vry hard to capture on my phone. If they are all like that then i'm ok with it, I guess.View attachment 238134View attachment 238135

On another note, has anyone tried taking his shirt off? I don't see how? Anyone order the halimaw hulk on throne? I'm thinking about letting my PO go. I think he's going to be great but the exchange rate is so bad now.

There's a button on his right arm to take the shirt off.

Back