Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

When does your For Sale thread go up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sell on FB/EBay, not here, anymore. I said that even though I know what you're trying to do. If I didn't want this Hulk, I'd just return it, so you'd still be SOL.

Last edited:
Tomorrow is the set land date here. Ill be running around all day so I hope I dont miss it.

Don't want to make a thread, I'll just ask here....

Are SSC PFs prone to fading from sunlight? Any issues? I have a neat little window seat/shelf and thought my PFs look good there. Just worried about fading. Thought about just placing a towel over them before I go to bed to prevent it.

Just ask this guy what he thinks of putting your statue in Sunlight

Gizmo.jpg

I wonder how many people are getting the googly eye on their grey pf? My Grey's left eye is straight but the right eye is straying right. Wondering how common an occurrence this is turning out to be. Sarakawa's seems to have same eye issue as mine, while rabid_wolf's looks straight from the pictures posted.

20160105_134550_LLS_resized.jpg

Does he have wonky eyes in the second picture down?

I wonder how many people are getting the googly eye on their grey pf? My Grey's left eye is straight but the right eye is straying right. Wondering how common an occurrence this is turning out to be. Sarakawa's seems to have same eye issue as mine, while rabid_wolf's looks straight from the pictures posted.

View attachment 236504

Thought the same thing from pictures on the last page.

I agree it could be a lot worse. But I don't feel a company is just in raising prices just because others have gotten away with it.

I think the resale of all products from companies like SC, XM and GG is very apparent. What I wish would happen is they make the exclusives very rare, and they charge more for them. IE: 250 ES and $200 ish more then the regular. This would suck if you really liked the exclusive, but I think this would allow them to get their money's worth out of the flippers, while keeping regular prices lower so people who love the characters and statues can still afford them.

The best companies keep customers returning.

That would absolutely suck. Have to disagree with you on that. Raising the price of the exclusive to get their moneys worth on flippers would alienate their loyal customers. Besides, flippers would still buy them and sell them for even crazier prices.

Yeah. I would rather they just make them all exclusives, if you will. That would spread cost out and make the aftermarket prices less crazy too.

View attachment 236504

It does look like a googly eye. Bummer.

246 just landed.. looks amazing. Taking the shirt off looks like it would be a pain in the ass.

I think sideshow is opening the boxes of the EX Gray hulks. Mine was opened and I'm thinking it was so they can put the shirt on. Mine came out flawless. Love gray! Will post pictures tomorrow.

Back