Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now this one looks like a deal compared to the new AOU

Agree. Still don't get it how Sideshow could jack up the price $200 more for the Age of Ultron Hulk statue. The pants may need a little additional work but that is it.

Alright here it is. He looks really good. I just don't know if I love him enough to keep him.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

I personally think the grey PF turned out to be the best of the bunch. This piece just screams Todd McFarlane Hulk to me. That's a good thing in my book. His run on the Hulk was awesome IMO. Unfortunately, the green PFs portraits do nothing for me. Until SSC (or XM) does a proper green modern raging Hulk, I'll continue to have a HUGE hole in my Marvel collection.

Got my ex yesterday and it looks good but Sideshows quality is not getting any better. The base looks very crappy in my opinion the paint and feel to it doesn't feel like a $550 collectible to me. I love Hulk and this does look nice on display but it makes it harder for me to pre order from Sideshow especially after the man of steel statue.

Got my ex yesterday and it looks good but Sideshows quality is not getting any better. The base looks very crappy in my opinion the paint and feel to it doesn't feel like a $550 collectible to me. I love Hulk and this does look nice on display but it makes it harder for me to pre order from Sideshow especially after the man of steel statue.

The base/statue on these new Hulk's seems to be the same material that the Godzilla maquette is made from. Cheap, light, and rubbery. I have Godzilla and the Grey Hulk and they feel exactly the same. I know Godzilla was a rip, but Hulk is close behind.

Re: Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Lol you guys really have no idea. I have my green Hulk, he's heavy and there's nothing cheap about him.

Any of you familar with Lladro Figurines? My mom has a few. See this?
01009180.jpg

Its porcelain and about 12" tall. They cast in a production run. Any guess on retail?

No?

Try $575.00

Last edited:

The base/statue on these new Hulk's seems to be the same material that the Godzilla maquette is made from. Cheap, light, and rubbery. I have Godzilla and the Grey Hulk and they feel exactly the same. I know Godzilla was a rip, but Hulk is close behind.

U cray, cray!!

Lol you guys really have no idea. I have my green Hulk, he's heavy and there's nothing cheap about him.

01009180.jpg

Its porcelain and about 12" tall. They cast in a production run. Any guess on retail?

No?

Try $575.00

"Stop the press." - Joker

Got my gray ex. Dig it, very cool! Love the paint, shirt pops, face sculpt is great.

01009180.jpg

No?

Try $575.00

lol at using something else overpriced to justify SS's quality issues with this statue.

Lol at thinking something is overpriced when they have no idea about collectibles outside their own little bubble.

I love my Green Hulk too man, but I can admit that the neck seam looks bad from both sides and the regular head teeth look pretty terrible up close. It's ok to admit when SS miss the mark sometimes....lol

I love my Green Hulk too man, but I can admit that the neck seam looks bad from both sides and the regular head teeth look pretty terrible up close. It's ok to admit when SS miss the mark sometimes....lol
A. I dont think they did miss the mark and b. Thats not what was being said.

They said this is not what $500 collectible should be made/feel like.

I submit, most people here have no idea what $500 collectible even looks like outside the small bubble of pop culture statues and figures.

Ever heard of M.I. Hummel?

One of the top producers of small porcelain collectibles in the world. They'd laugh at us for balking at $500 for a statue of this size and material.

Besides. You dont like it? Get a refund. These forums are filled with garbage negativity about these statues. Makes me wonder why half of them stick around.

Back