Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How accurate are SSC measurements for Hulk? I have the height and length to fit it, but the depth I have only 12 inches of space. Would that be good enough to fit Hulk? SSC has it at 15"

How accurate are SSC measurements for Hulk? I have the height and length to fit it, but the depth I have only 12 inches of space. Would that be good enough to fit Hulk? SSC has it at 15"

Uh yeah..um, It depends on how you situate him. If you want him facing front he's nearly 20" from back of the base to his outstretched hand. More caddie corner, or say 1/4 turn clockwise you might, and this is a big might, squeeze him in at 15".

Uh yeah..um, It depends on how you situate him. If you want him facing front he's nearly 20" from back of the base to his outstretched hand. More caddie corner, or say 1/4 turn clockwise you might, and this is a big might, squeeze him in at 15".

Thanks for the answer here and in the DD thread Josh, appreciate it. Darn, 20 inches? I am not sure if I could get away with 15" unfortunately. This guy looks so good and I really like the Hulk. Might be worth the risk and see if I can get him to fit at even more so on an angle. Kind of like this...

marvel-incredible-hulk-premium-format-sideshow-3002082-06.jpg

Will he sell out within a month? Waiting for a few more reward points to clear and was going to use them towards this. If I can't figure out a spot where he would fit, I was going to use them towards the Spidey PF after in hand pics.

With so many statues coming out and po. Doubt he will sell out soon.

Thanks for the answer here and in the DD thread Josh, appreciate it. Darn, 20 inches? I am not sure if I could get away with 15" unfortunately. This guy looks so good and I really like the Hulk. Might be worth the risk and see if I can get him to fit at even more so on an angle. Kind of like this...

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/assets/products/3002082

Well, My shelves are 18" deep and I have him slightly turned and there's about an inch, maybe a little less room left on the shelf I think. If you want when I get home from work this afternoon I can take a couple quick picks on my shelf and you can judge for yourself on if you think he'll fit on a shelf 3" smaller.

got to admit, it would be better coming out of the pocket book next Wednesday vs tomorrow..lol

20160105_134830_LLS_resized.jpg

So glad I picked this up. I sent back the green hulk ex. as I really wasn't feeling it and would rather go with the OG PF in the long run for Green. Grey on the other hand def. reminiscent of the Todd McFarlane run. Grats to those that got Ex., but realistically there's too much amazing sculpt to hide behind that orange shirt that it was a non-issue for me. I can easily custom an orange shirt down the line if I want this to look like a Kirby but I think the Grey OG PF really fits that mold much better.

Either way I suggest picking this up if you have a chance.

Only issue with mine is I have a slight googly eye on the left which i'll be contacting SSC for a replacement if possible. Not a huge issue but correctable, none-the-less.

Well, My shelves are 18" deep and I have him slightly turned and there's about an inch, maybe a little less room left on the shelf I think. If you want when I get home from work this afternoon I can take a couple quick picks on my shelf and you can judge for yourself on if you think he'll fit on a shelf 3" smaller.

Yeah, if its not to much to ask, I would appreciate it.

Finally saw this guy in person at my local cbs. He was lined up next the rulk/green and he was by far the best looking imo. Not to say that the other two aren't good but he just had more presence in my eyes.

Sideshow was willing to ship me a new head for the Green to see if the seam was less noticeable. Unfortunately, it wasn't but I appreciate them trying. Now I just need to wait for a new Hulk statue to get my Hulk fix.

Yeah, if its not to much to ask, I would appreciate it.

Sorry it took so long but here we go. As you can see in the pics I have him slightly turned on my 18" shelf and it gives me about 1" of breathing room, now on your shelf you're probably going to have to turn him a bit more dramatically to get him to fit but I think it can be done....or you may just have to buy bigger shelves. ;)

Hulk Shelf1 SM.jpg
Hulk Shelf2 SM.jpg

Thanks Josh! :rock:rock:rock Great collection!

I can't buy bigger shelves :lol They are custom made to go around the room and screwed into the floor and wall. Some of the shelves are adjustable, others aren't. Unfortunatley each spot I planned to place him either came up to short by an inch (non-adjustable spot) or came up short a few inches in the depth (which these are adjustable). Bad luck I guess. I planned these around 1/6th figures last year and not statues unfortunately.

From your pictures I might be able to get him to fit. I think I could turn him even a bit more and have him stick out an inch. Going to wait a few more weeks for the rest of my RPs to clear and go ahead and get him for $400. Thanks again for the help. :rock

Back