Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My personal verdict for it is an 8/10. It has a better design and sculpt than the OG Hulk, but the OG Hulk's reputable quality is galaxies ahead of this one. If Sideshow produced this with the same quality, it would be the definitive Hulk.

My personal verdict for it is an 8/10. It has a better design and sculpt than the OG Hulk, but the OG Hulk's reputable quality is galaxies ahead of this one. If Sideshow produced this with the same quality, it would be the definitive Hulk.

Totally agree buddy :goodpost: Whilst i would'nt have scored it so highly, I think had the statue come with just the EX portrait (permanently attached so that there was no neck seam and the texture/colour between both body and head remained consistent) then definately it would've been up there!

Totally agree buddy :goodpost: Whilst i would'nt have scored it so highly, I think had the statue come with just the EX portrait (permanently attached so that there was no neck seam and the texture/colour between both body and head remained consistent) then definately it would've been up there!
I was gonna give it a 7 but I actually really like the customization potential (base accessories, head sculpt), and also accounted for the demand for a 1/4 iconic green Hulk. Thought that was enough to bump it up for an 8. At the end of the day, it still is a good Hulk to own, especially If one doesn't have the OG Hulk like myself. In fact it's probably thee Hulk statue to get if one can't afford/get the OG Hulk. It will certainly fill the Hulk sized hole in one's collection,

I was gonna give it a 7 but I actually really like the customization potential (base accessories, head sculpt), and also accounted for the demand for a 1/4 iconic green Hulk. Thought that was enough to bump it up for an 8. At the end of the day, it still is a good Hulk to own, especially If one doesn't have the OG Hulk like myself. In fact it's probably thee Hulk statue to get if one can't afford/get the OG Hulk. It will certainly fill the Hulk sized hole in one's collection,

Yea, i actually said that in my review of this piece that for those who did'nt get a chance to own the OG's then this one is perfect :)

Fair score. Give it OG Hulk quality and it's the perfect Hulk.

I agree. No seam and make it OG Hulk quality and it's perfect.

Now that more time has passed by I would say King Hulk is still my fav Hulk that I own. But if I could only own one Hulk this would probably be the one due to the classic status.

No, no, noo...they should've made an old kirby and modern version, without the seam. So Mr. Green can get double the pleasure.

It probably would've cost the customer a lot more money if they had made 2 separate sculpts/molds for two different non-seamed heads.

Personally, I'm fine with the seam as I can't even see it on display and I like the option to throw on another sculpt or a custom. It makes the statue more interesting to change up the look IMO.

Factoring in price, availability, sculpt, design, switch-out options, quality, paint, and mixed media, and you have the best Hulk available on the market right now. This is the Hulk to buy.

Hey guys I got a favour to ask ... can anyone give me this measurement from jaw to jaw on both the Regular and Ex heads... Need it for the print I am doing... lol DoneHulk2.jpg

It probably would've cost the customer a lot more money if they had made 2 separate sculpts/molds for two different non-seamed heads.

Personally, I'm fine with the seam as I can't even see it on display and I like the option to throw on another sculpt or a custom. It makes the statue more interesting to change up the look IMO.

Factoring in price, availability, sculpt, design, switch-out options, quality, paint, and mixed media, and you have the best Hulk available on the market right now. This is the Hulk to buy.

:clap:goodpost:

That's really all that is missing with this new Hulk, quality. If it were the same quality as Lobo, Gladiator/King Hulk, or Superman, it would be an easy 10/10 for me.

I love the sculpt, but still not sure if I like it enough to keep it. I think the issues with the paint are going to haunt it. I had loosely decided to see which I liked better, the new PF or my OG Hulk PF and I am almost certain I am keeping the OG. If I can't make room for both, the new one goes.

Thought Hulk needed a friend......

image.jpg

Good Lord the legends are true. He's a masssssssive piece.

My waitlist just converted. Jumped on the first week in September. Probably going to keep it, but I'll be scrutinizing the paint for sure.

Back