Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image_zpsrwhsjqea.jpg

The beast is here. He is awesome. Really like the green color on this one, it's the green that I want for my hulk. EX head is much better than the regular head IMO. The seam is pretty bad, but most of the time I look at him straight way. Got an issue with my regular head, he needs to go to the dentist, I will contact sideshow for a replacement just in case I want to sell it in the future, but I would never display it with the regular head.

208u2jk.jpg

29vgv8m.jpg

24c5yc3.jpg

23sjhj4.jpg

Yeah no issues. I really need new cabinets though I have 9 statues on the floor. Which they're safe cause I don't have any pets or children but it's still starting to bother me ha. Anyways this Hulk is fantastic.

NICE!!!!

The beast is here. He is awesome. Really like the green color on this one, it's the green that I want for my hulk. EX head is much better than the regular head IMO. The seam is pretty bad, but most of the time I look at him straight way. Got an issue with my regular head, he needs to go to the dentist, I will contact sideshow for a replacement just in case I want to sell it in the future, but I would never display it with the regular head.

208u2jk.jpg

29vgv8m.jpg

24c5yc3.jpg

23sjhj4.jpg

Damn these look great.... Minus the dental work of course. Loving these... Think I have to get this beast....going to make my own "EX" though to Go with it.

How are peeps getting this so early? My last flex was postponed to October!

Great photos! That lighting makes it look phenomenal!

Any chance you have a head on full body picture with the reg head?

Holy mother of god that exclusive head is awesome. I don't understand what's going on with the regular head's teeth in the black spots though.

Looks like the person painting the teeth tried to put black in the gaps so the teeth would look more separated and they accidentally dripped too much onto the actual tooth. It's an easy fix with a micro brush and some white acrylic. I imagine it's going to vary from piece to piece depending on how shaky the painters hand was.

Looks like the person painting the teeth tried to put black in the gaps so the teeth would look more separated and they accidentally dripped too much onto the actual tooth. It's an easy fix with a micro brush and some white acrylic. I imagine it's going to vary from piece to piece depending on how shaky the painters hand was.

Are the teeth white acrylic paint or possibly something different? Like eggshell or pale. Maybe even finished with a special spray? (I know nothing about painting)

Back