Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you who already got yours, are you not bothered by the theeth of the regular head? I was going to ask for a replacement, but I noticed everyone has the same issue as mine. The teeth has some gaps/holes (not a black paint), I doubt this was done in purpose, I think it's quality issue.

23sjhj4.jpg

That's awful, 'Hulk got gum stuck in teeth!'
Have you seen others as bad?

For those of you who already got yours, are you not bothered by the theeth of the regular head? I was going to ask for a replacement, but I noticed everyone has the same issue as mine. The teeth has some gaps/holes (not a black paint), I doubt this was done in purpose, I think it's quality issue.

23sjhj4.jpg

If you look at the production photo's there is supposed to be a gap between the lower and upper teeth, in fact the lower jaw is supposed to jut out in front of the upper teeth. I thought it was paint, but if you're saying it's an actual sculpted gap then it sounds like either a casting error or, when they cleaned up the casting once it was done they did a poor job and left more of a gap than necessary or didn't clean away the bits that needed to be properly. I'd contact them if I were you.

23sjhj4.jpg

I saw what you mean and do a bigger picture.

Looks like some teeth are grown together on some parts and then holes on parts where are no sense.

qa77hdhs.png

Everyone that had it should call sideshow, maybe there will be a recall like with the Thor....

I saw waht you mean and do a bigger picture.

Looks like some teeth are grown together on some parts and then holes on parts where are no sense.

qa77hdhs.png

Yep, it looks like when they should have sanded down the excess casting material before paint they got sloppy and didn't clear it all away. It's actually not holes at all, those are supposed to be there, it's the parts that are still attached from the bottom teeth to the top teeth that need to be sanded away.

Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

We seemed to be experiment.

I was trying to trust SSC then I chose the early processing but now I feel very nervous when those pics came out.

Just got a early processing e-mail. Looks like SS is making there way through flex payers now. Should have the green ex sometime next week.:yess:

I saw what you mean and do a bigger picture.

qa77hdhs.png

I hope all teeth is not like this. It's a return for sure imo. I hope they have replacements on day 1 of request.

Same. I'm glad. I hate people having things I don't have! :wink1: At least you didn't have to wait much longer, Savage.

Back