Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats.

Getting closer to May, when I went on waitlist... I still don't know if I'll have room/a spot to display this beast.

Still no convert on gray, been on waitlist for a year. I'm confident it will convert due to delays and such a long lead time

I'm just surprised it hasn't already.

Technically I'll get grey hulk ex for $325

Since that's what I paid for my pcs balrog usa robe statue which I let go to get this instead

I just want my hulk already. I'll kiss it on the forehead before bed every night. I'll sing him "soft kitty" when he's sick. When he arrives, the life commitment begins.

Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Eager to see production pics,quickly SSC.

Some hulk comiquette on ebay and prices are fairly cheap. Wonder if people are offloading for these coming hulk pf.

Some hulk comiquette on ebay and prices are fairly cheap. Wonder if people are offloading for these coming hulk pf.

I think we will see some deals only because with so much stuff coming out at the same time. I'm looking for the grey ex and will own it one way or another at retail or less. Reg will not do for this one for me.

I think we will see some deals only because with so much stuff coming out at the same time. I'm looking for the grey ex and will own it one way or another at retail or less. Reg will not do for this one for me.

loki_facepalm_by_foxedpeople-d56xo5a.gif

Wish my grey ex was just turn up already, been waiting so damn long for this grrrrrrrrrrrr...#stampingfeet 😰

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Good luck with that :lol

Why not look at the GH hulk, grey com, red, com, red hulk PF, etc all went less than retail up to 150.00 to 200.00 off. Not saying this one can be this much but I'm sure maybe 50.00 off or so is very possible. All the other hulks also had small ES as well. With the new prices being so high the aftermarket can't even keep up to its original cost on many of them. I believe the green once release a few month will also go for less than retail. Not all but here and there. It's just the hype before release now that makes people pay more.

Why not look at the GH hulk, grey com, red, com, red hulk PF, etc all went less than retail up to 150.00 to 200.00 off. Not saying this one can be this much but I'm sure maybe 50.00 off or so is very possible. All the other hulks also had small ES as well. With the new prices being so high the aftermarket can't even keep up to its original cost on many of them. I believe the green once release a few month will also go for less than retail. Not all but here and there. It's just the hype before release now that makes people pay more.

What about the OG hulks? You ever stop to think of those?

What about the OG hulks? You ever stop to think of those?

You mean original hulks? Those don't count they were the the rare Sideshow products before they were know. Kind of like saying the new doom will be worth 5000.00 to 8000.00 like the original. :lol can't say the same for the new SS stuff. Yes hulks will always be in demand but with more and more coming out most won't keep all of them. Just way too many in due time from the ever growing new companies dishing them out.

Back