Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean original hulks? Those don't count they were the the rare Sideshow products before they were know. Kind of like saying the new doom will be worth 5000.00 to 8000.00 like the original. :lol can't say the same for the new SS stuff. Yes hulks will always be in demand but with more and more coming out most won't keep all of them. Just way too many in due time from the ever growing new companies dishing them out.

The green and grey Hulks haven't gone down even with another company's offering

CBC, I think at the end of the day though, the smartest thing is just to buy these when they are up for PO and never have to worry about what they will go for down the road. I'm guilty of missing lots of stuff. I get that you can't predict what you'll like down the road, etc. And tastes change, but chances are if you're even somewhat interested in a piece, just PO it. Worse case scenario, you get it and sell for a bit of a loss.

CBC, I think at the end of the day though, the smartest thing is just to buy these when they are up for PO and never have to worry about what they will go for down the road. I'm guilty of missing lots of stuff. I get that you can't predict what you'll like down the road, etc. And tastes change, but chances are if you're even somewhat interested in a piece, just PO it. Worse case scenario, you get it and sell for a bit of a loss.

That $20 coupon code tho :lol

Yes I started doing this a bit more now. I did wait for the 20.00 coupon for all of them in this case unless they are WL. I didn't wait on many of the new ones like darksied, BG, PG w/ no coupon, lobo, both CW, GH, etc...blue bats even though I know I'm overpaying for this one, WL green hulk (that was my fault had no Interest in these hulks until I saw the red in person) the gray was already gone with no WL.
I know I'm paying more for the PO but i agree it's one down and move on to the next. Some in any case I know it won't sell and those I will risk it. Normally the huge ES, and unpopular lines.

That $20 coupon code tho :lol

Yep I admit love that tiny 20.00 code. I wait to use it every month. It the game decider to buy or wait on mostly all my PO. :hi5: it does add up, almost reaching enough for my free PF now. I still can't believe there's no WL for the grey otherwise I would jump on it and pay the extra cost now.

Yep I admit love that tiny 20.00 code. I wait to use it every month. It the game decider to buy or wait on mostly all my PO. :hi5: it does add up, almost reaching enough for my free PF now. I still can't believe there's no WL for the grey otherwise I would jump on it and pay the extra cost now.

If $20 makes or breaks you, I don't know what to tell you

If $20 makes or breaks you, I don't know what to tell you

I do, he's in the wrong hobby. I've spread my POs out and have waited to order certain pieces to balance my budget. I've even used the $20 coupon if it's available. However, CBG is just delusional. It's more than saving money with him. He's just all about the drama of chasing down whatever piece is hot or sold out and in demand. At retail or less, of course. :lol

Hey all. Longtime reader. First time poster. Fairly new collector.

Been torn for a while now between green ex and the grey. I jumped on the green EX WL on 6/21. No clue if it'll convert in the end so I should probably just snag the grey reg, but man, I can't even comprehend the amount of time I've spent staring at a picture of the two of them side by side plus reading all you guys' thoughts the past few weeks. Pretty sure I've read every single page in this thread before making this first post. Ha.

Anyway, happy to join this mad little corner with the rest of you.

Hey all. Longtime reader. First time poster. Fairly new collector.

Been torn for a while now between green ex and the grey. I jumped on the green EX WL on 6/21. No clue if it'll convert in the end so I should probably just snag the grey reg, but man, I can't even comprehend the amount of time I've spent staring at a picture of the two of them side by side plus reading all you guys' thoughts the past few weeks. Pretty sure I've read every single page in this thread before making this first post. Ha.

Anyway, happy to join this mad little corner with the rest of you.

Welcome to the madness.....you're trapped now! Try to leave if you dare!!

Back