Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He might not be able to be angled enough to be looking out a little forward for my display. I might have to cancel mt EX waitlist. :monkey2

For Green:
"...this item is expected to arrive between September and October 2015."

For Gray:
"...this item is expected to arrive between October and November 2015."

Very excited with this delay, Hulk almost cockblocked my Oled 55" LG. Now this beauty coming in october i can still have both. Meaning; Im buying the tv end of august, i had to cancel Hulk when it still came august also.

1st of september big boss baby on big boss TV, because of that i need tv end of august. No one cares but I do.

I guess I should be happy for the delays now. My waitlist for the green Exclusive just converted. Got on 4/05 for those interested.

I guess I should be happy for the delays now. My waitlist for the green Exclusive just converted. Got on 4/05 for those interested.

Nice man! Congrats, see it does mean good for some people!

I finally got my conversion on this. I been on the WL since March I guess I cant complain about the delay huh. :yess:

Congrats Koopa! It is going to be so sweet!

Congrats Koopa! It is going to be so sweet![/QUOTE]

I been behind this since b4 I was on the WL you bet your ass its gonna be sweet !!!!

I finally got my conversion on this. I been on the WL since March I guess I cant complain about the delay huh. :yess:

Congrats guys!! Can't wait till mine converts, but I still have looong way to go.

Back