Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL... there really is no waitlist for the Grey I went to find one, and poof it is gone... the option is there for the Green and the Red, but not the Grey

044a578e0cfa9d0628e9f56b3ac31e119cabd7c2a52aac63a09ddd62ad983001.jpg

Yeah why they have the WL for the sold out red and green but no grey??? :dunno

Should be able to get these on the secondary market, they won't go for much above retail now that the sideshow hype is long gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should be able to get these on the secondary market, they won't go for much above retail now that the sideshow hype is long gone.

Yeah. Did all the $3000 dooms lead you to that assumption?

What is the difference between the ex Grey and the regular Grey? The shirt?

No but all the recent red hulk PF ex did.

I think you are right. I checked the rulk and he's less than retail right now. I will try to get one during release when the tide floods. It's a good chance with so many other statues coming out. It's worth a shot.

Rulk isn't the Grey Hulk though, and when it comes to SSC

Grey Hulk=$$$$$$

i think you are talking about the old sideshow. i think these days have come and gone.... even the recent allied charge cap ex you can find it very close to retail. and the recent spidey cq ex is going below retail on fb. i actually have the green & grey hulk exs on PO but i only bought them because i wanted them, not counting on their values going up at all.

i think you are talking about the old sideshow. i think these days have come and gone.... even the recent allied charge cap ex you can find it very close to retail. and the recent spidey cq ex is going below retail on fb. i actually have the green & grey hulk exs on PO but i only bought them because i wanted them, not counting on their values going up at all.

You forgot IMO at the end :lol

1000 EX is somewhat high, not as high as others. For Hulk imo, its not very high at all. If QC is good, I think its gonna be a hard one to find cheap.

I just think it's funny that people say the old sideshow is gone. I understand quality wise, your complaints about hollow statues and paint apps are valid. But this company produces far more products now, I personally think they deliver far more realistic/define products now, and they are making things far more often. Of course quality issues will arrive with those other increases.

At the end of the day, Sideshow produces quality pieces with the occasional dud. They still make way more money than they did, so nothing will change. Number of products goes up, number of problems goes up... this is the same for all businesses. That being said, you sideshow haters on the forums should STOP BUYING THEIR PRODUCT, PERIOD. If you want to send them a message, stop buying. I know you all won't. You might buy less, but then they make something that shows up well, and you can't resist it and you'll buy it.

Your words mean nothing without action. Stop talking and bringing all the people on the forums down, act. That's all I ask.

Sorry for the rant but it needed to be said due to these past couple of days on the forum.

Back