Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone dont want the ex grey and want to transfer it to me at cost because you might have found other PF you prefer to get please shoot me an email :) I will be more than happy to take it off your hands. Just saying there's so many good XM, and dc stuff coming out....... You know high cost items coming out so fast and SDCC will be here soon....... :wink1: just saying more money in hand is not a bad thing.......

Sideshow doesn't do order transfers

Pre-order sales via the board are not allowed anyway :D

Wait until it's released then post in the WTB section.
I'm sure someone will be happy to scalp you :lol
Didn't see you selling anything for 'cost'.

Sounds like you've burned up your one chance lol

:(. Maybe it could still work because I used up my one shot for a transfer. But the person selling may still have one credit transfer left :D so this can still happen. If no luck I will check the bay on release time. I checked rulk PF ex and it seems like he's dripping in price fast up towards retail. So there's always a good chance. I still had the chance to get this but was debating because i was wondering if he was too small for the price. But now thinking about it I need this hulk because I'm a huge McFarlane fan!

I'm really liking this grey hulk now. This is mcfarlane style. Must have this. Hope it gets released soon so I can start looking for this. I might just have to get some trade bait now just to prep for this beast's arrival. Rulk looks awesome too. But can't buy it since it's the same pose with space issues.

My Red Hulk EX jut converted and I'm being charged on 4/23. I got on the the wait list on 4/19! $618 though. So I don't know if I should keep it. I mean there's 2 EX's right now on eBay for less than that. But at least with Sideshow I guess I'll be Able to get a replacement in the 60% chance that something's wrong with it. I just don't know what to do. I know it's amazing but. Gah someone needs to talk me into it I think. That's a lot of bread. I saw that Jack Black got one ha.

Oh is the NRD a loss already? Cause it hasn't charged me it. It that gone no matter what I do at this point. Cause I just got the email like 3 hours ago

Oh is the NRD a loss already? Cause it hasn't charged me it. It that gone no matter what I do at this point. Cause I just got the email like 3 hours ago

No, if the NRD hasn't charged and you cancel it now, you'll be fine. There won't be an NRD because it will just all charge at once when the order becomes live.

As for sideshow order transfers, they don't, but they do now allow you to have things shipped anywhere you want without it being a hassle. Can easily go in and change shipping addresses on individual orders.

My Red Hulk EX jut converted and I'm being charged on 4/23. I got on the the wait list on 4/19! $618 though. So I don't know if I should keep it. I mean there's 2 EX's right now on eBay for less than that. But at least with Sideshow I guess I'll be Able to get a replacement in the 60% chance that something's wrong with it. I just don't know what to do. I know it's amazing but. Gah someone needs to talk me into it I think. That's a lot of bread. I saw that Jack Black got one ha.

Well, through Sideshow you get reward points. Don't know if that changes things.

Cancel it now and buy him on ebay at 540.00 shipped. You have ebay protection if the seller tries to do no good to you. Hell I was thinking about buying one for 500.00 shipped. Just being patient. I hope the grey one will drop this much as well. I will snatch it up fast when I see both at 500.00 ea.

just cancel it. cancel the green and/or grey as well while ur at it, hehee...buy the reg on the good ol' ebay when ur ready for a huge discount!

Personally, that's not enough for me to cancel the order. I would keep the SS order - you'll get RPs AND peace of mind, if you need to return it. eBay is too much of a hassle, IMO.

It does amaze me when Sideshow can be off their production schedule by 6-8 months. Why don't they just build in extra time when they put something up for pre-order since their release dates almost always move back?

Back