Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The comiquette is clearly a smaller figure.

1.jpggrnvsred.jpg

Have to agree aside from the hair it was one of my fav statues pose was amazing

To this day the green COM is still my favorite SSC Hulk statue. If it were 1/4 scale, I'd be done looking for a 1/4 modern Hulk. Unfortunately, I'm still waiting for a 1/4 kick ass modern Hulk.

I try to like it, but the hair is so silly and the pose is bizaree to me. The arms make it look like Hulk is trying to chicken wing flap his way to flying.

No offense to those that own and like it, but there is nothing about the com I like. The PF is far superior IMO.

for those that have this, are there dots of grey paint on the metal parts of the base? I assume they are suppose to look like crumbled rocks, but im not sure if the painters accidentally dripped grey paint over the base or if it's suppose to be like that.

No offense to those that own and like it, but there is nothing about the com I like. The PF is far superior IMO.

this PF is even superior to the original pf. the only thing the original pf have left to go on is the Kirby look, which the new grey will give it some comparison. can't wait for the green and grey.

this PF is even superior to the original pf. the only thing the original pf have left to go on is the Kirby look, which the new grey will give it some comparison. can't wait for the green and grey.

I don't know. While I am excited about the green and contemplating getting the gray one day I still really love the look of the original green pf. I'm not sure I would really like a display of three hulks in the same pose. I think having the two new red and gray hulks flanking the original PF would be the most interesting display.

lol, better late than never:

Dear Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Gray Hulk Premium Format Figure!

We received an update from our production staff about your statue and wanted to share it with you! Your hand crafted Gray Hulk statue is having its finishing touches placed on it. Please be advised that your item will begin arriving into our warehouse between May and June 2015.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item’s status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Best Regards,

William Mendoza
Customer Service Manager

Also the Incredible Hulk just got the second email

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yea:

Dear Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of The Incredible Hulk Premium Format Figure!

We received an update from our production staff about your statue and wanted to share it with you! Your hand crafted Incredible Hulk statue is having its finishing touches placed on it. Please be advised that your item will begin arriving into our warehouse between May and June 2015.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item’s status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Best Regards,

William Mendoza
Customer Service Manager

As long as the "hand crafted" pf turns out great I don't mind the wait plus it gives the wallet a breather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back