Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was completely expected. They're all coming from the same factory and the port delays...

Finishing touches has nothing to do with port delays.

Red, Gray & Green are coming from the same factory?

Gotta read between the lines Col. "Finishing Touches" - Code for - "We can't even get you Catwoman, Wonder Woman or Keaton Batman because our ships are stuck in the port. No reason to send another ship just yet only to have it get stuck in the bottle neck that is currently the California Ports." or "Something stupid happened at the factory and now there's a delay while we fix it, sorry, no Hulk for you" :lol

The other two will have a different part

wha!!! Huh???

Ink you changed your avatar... I almost didn't recognize you ;)

Judging from the photos on SSC site... I don't see anything "different" Not of anything that stands out or is as cool as a Hulkbuster hand.

How do you know this?? I hope you are right.

The head on the COM is so laughably small.

It is in that photo... I hate the look of the com from that angle... I love it from every other one... But that angle looks like someone rolled up a meatball and put it on Hulks Body.

Last edited:
Bases fail to have anything like the Hulkbuster hand... Basically look the same as the Red Hulk base other then different paint and no Hulkbuster hand.

3002082-the-incredible-hulk-009.jpg

3002083-gray-hulk-009.jpg

3002082-the-incredible-hulk-006.jpg

3002083-gray-hulk-005.jpg

Bases fail to have anything like the Hulkbuster hand... Basically look the same as the Red Hulk base other then different paint and no Hulkbuster hand.

Badabam! Found another pic of Hulk and it looks like we get the nifty hand after all. Unless they were rushed and stuck him on a Rulk base haha

image.jpg

Dont remember, think it was Asia? Somebody took a bunch of pics from the show and posted them in a thread somewhere here. I saved the pic to my phone cuz it looked sweeeeet

Back