Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess 60+ days is now SS's definition of "coming soon."

Jesus-is-coming-soon-jesus-29592743-640-452.jpg

Figures.....I saw the delay for big red until March so I bought 2 other PFs off eBay and now a limited supply comes in, but I can't afford him until Feb :lol.

Emailed to have mine shipped early. What the hell. I kind of need to sell it anyway, unfortunately. Looking forward to seeing it in person though. I'm sure I will want to keep it and if my damn Sub Zero statue will sell already I may be able to.

Processed early I had sold the comiquette and other things for this back in Nov, since everything else is delayed I figured to take the hit now... Really big hit

I processed mine early as well. Can't wait to get this monster. Unfortunately I also cancelled my pre-orders for PF Lobo and PF Doom today. I'm getting tight on the funds department.....sigh.

I processed mine early as well. Can't wait to get this monster. Unfortunately I also cancelled my pre-orders for PF Lobo and PF Doom today. I'm getting tight on the funds department.....sigh.

I know how it feels. I'm hovering around the cancel button for Lobo and there's just so many great statues coming out its madness. I definitely can't keep up

WTF shipping on this thing is the same as the Gladiator Hulk $70

.... Maybe this thing is just as heavy

Back