Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. Like a WWH face would be cool

OMG YES! A modern Martin head sculpt would be fantastic. Nothing against the other sculptors but the Gladiator Hulk's face is perfect. Put a little more range and fury into the facial expression and I'm good to go.

OMG YES! A modern Martin head sculpt would be fantastic. Nothing against the other sculptors but the Gladiator Hulk's face is perfect. Put a little more range and fury into the facial expression and I'm good to go.

Sounds perfect to me!

I read on the other forum that these are supposed to preview before SDCC. Let's hope so...I really want the grey one!

Honestly, I'm very interested to see what the Green and Grey PF look like. I think the Grey one will look the best because the head on it has a very Todd McFarlane feel to it it. I really dig it. However, at this time I'm really only considering the Green PF because of space restrictions and my love for that version of the character. I have a distinct feeling that I'll be passing on it though. I wasn't crazy about the head sculpt for that piece. A modern raging Hulk PF is all I'm interested in.

I read on the other forum that these are supposed to preview before SDCC. Let's hope so...I really want the grey one!

Yup I asked and Alex said we'll see something before sdcc 2014...I hope it's sooner then that! So excited for these!!!!!!!!!!! :blissy:yess:

Well. On Andy B's Facebook, he posted about this show him and a coworker are starting on syfy march 4th all about sculpting. Maybe we'll get a peak on the show?

These are probably going to be $600 each, so I'll probably go for grey only (especially if they are just repaint a with different heads).

I'd get the Grey if they surprised us with a Hitch Ultimate Hulk alt head.

hulk_smash_by_preilly-d5lp4el.jpg

Ideal!

I am very broke, but I will live on the street for a month if it means I get this bad boy. (Or sell my Skaar, but I'm very worried about shipping issues and it breaking.)

Back