Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When do you guys think we will get a finished product picture of this. And when do you think it will be released? (Pre-delays anyways)

You think GentleGiant might try to undercut Sideshow, forcing them to lower prices a bit?:pray::pray::pray:

They sure did that with Iron Patriot. I was shocked when they announced it at $400 with double reward points. To think ssc charged as $500 for Warmachine with the Legacy tag on it.

They sure did that with Iron Patriot. I was shocked when they announced it at $400 with double reward points. To think ssc charged as $500 for Warmachine with the Legacy tag on it.
GG didn't undercut SS, they announced their price first.
Sideshow offered a better product with incentives.

marvel section lost its mojo, Mr. Green sayz, "Release this Hulk!"

Lol... It goes in waves doesn't it? During last years SDCC this section just EXPLODED!! While the DC section had 1 new PF up. Now Aatman is out the door, new pics of Supes are up, and WW finally showed..... DC is on fire now...lol

yea, yea, release this hulk, or else! balance the universe or geeks will be flying all over the place. freak weather will wreak havoc on the economy. strange creatures will appears and legends will be born.

This is the only Marvel piece (that I know about) I'm really looking forward to seeing. None of the other rumored pieces are all that interesting to me. This Hulk and the long rumored Hulk vs Wolverine dio are the ones that are on my radar.

This is the only Marvel piece (that I know about) I'm really looking forward to seeing. None of the other rumored pieces are all that interesting to me. This Hulk and the long rumored Hulk vs Wolverine dio are the ones that are on my radar.

I actually cancelled my PH PF to wait for this only because I'm hoping this is more of a Classic Comic Hulk. So I really hope this is good. Other than that I'm still waiting for Daredevil.

Back