Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, waiting for this Hulk as well. After that a modern Thor and I would probably be done with Marvel for a while...until they release a Hulk LSF.

I actually cancelled my PH PF to wait for this only because I'm hoping this is more of a Classic Comic Hulk. So I really hope this is good. Other than that I'm still waiting for Daredevil.

Oh, I'm definitely waiting for other pieces. I'm hoping for a fully sculpted classic Cap and Thor PF someday. Not to mention a Magneto PF and another Green Goblin PF. However, out of the merch we know is coming, Hulk and Hulk vs Wolverine dio is at the top of my list. I did make a mistake in my original post though...I am truly hoping to see more of the new Dr Doom PF that has been sneaked.

Oh, I'm definitely waiting for other pieces. I'm hoping for a fully sculpted classic Cap and Thor PF someday. Not to mention a Magneto PF and another Green Goblin PF. However, out of the merch we know is coming, Hulk and Hulk vs Wolverine dio is at the top of my list. I did make a mistake in my original post though...I am truly hoping to see more of the new Dr Doom PF that has been sneaked.

Yes, Doom is a must!

I have heard several times now about a Hulk vs Wolverine Dio but has anyone ever been given an affirmative on this?

I have heard several times now about a Hulk vs Wolverine Dio but has anyone ever been given an affirmative on this?

Yes, in the ask SSC section of their website they confirmed that the dio was being worked on. Who knows when we will get an update though. We have been waiting on this for what seems like forever. As far as I'm concerned, they could have started the whole dio line off with a Hulk vs Wolverine. This is an epic battle that is worthy of a dio. I can't wait to see it.

Yeah the dio's haven't been made lately. It's too bad cause there's still a lot of epic rivalries to do. But speaking of Wolverine I just got 3rd in the world on the Zen Pinball 2 Wolverine table! And 1st on The Avengers, I'm not sure if it's only the PS4 scoreboard though. But anyone who hasn't tried out the Marvel Pinball tables. Highly recommended. Hours and hours of addictive fun. But anyways, yeah a new comic Hulk is going to be greatly appreciated. For someone like me that got into collecting too late $2,000-3,000 for the original Hulk PF is just never happening

Yes, in the ask SSC section of their website they confirmed that the dio was being worked on. Who knows when we will get an update though. We have been waiting on this for what seems like forever. As far as I'm concerned, they could have started the whole dio line off with a Hulk vs Wolverine. This is an epic battle that is worthy of a dio. I can't wait to see it.

How long ago was this answered? I couldn't find it....

How long ago was this answered? I couldn't find it....

It's been at least a year or so

Yeah, ink is right. It was well over a year ago. But believe me, it was there. I have been waiting for a Hulk vs Wolvie dio for a looooong time. So I distinctly remember how happy I was when I saw the answer on their website. Unfortunately, there has been no new news for quite awhile now. So, I don't know if it's still in development or if it has been scrapped. I'm just hoping we see this dio soon or at the very least, get an update of some kind.

Yeah, ink is right. It was well over a year ago. But believe me, it was there. I have been waiting for a Hulk vs Wolvie dio for a looooong time. So I distinctly remember how happy I was when I saw the answer on their website. Unfortunately, there has been no new news for quite awhile now. So, I don't know if it's still in development or if it has been scrapped. I'm just hoping we see this dio soon or at the very least, get an update of some kind.

I posted a question on the SS facebook page to confirm or deny this diorama but they have not responded.

andy is good but Pablo all the way!

"If you build it, they will come" - Field of Dreams

I can't wait to find out! I'm getting this statue no matter what. It'd be nice to sell my Skaar for it, so I didn't take the huge 600-650$ hit.

But having them back to back would be dope!

HULK PF.....

Yeah, that's why I hope Pablo is doing the green PF head. We already have the Kirby inspired face on the old PF. I want a modern raging face on the new green PF. I want this PFs face to look nothing like the original one.

Yeah, that's why I hope Pablo is doing the green PF head. We already have the Kirby inspired face on the old PF. I want a modern raging face on the new green PF. I want this PFs face to look nothing like the original one.

Yeah. Like a WWH face would be cool

Back