Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why not? they only reveal 1 thus far. this barely was reveal earlier but pre-order is a possibility. this and WW is my current must haves. unless they debut darkseid, i'll pre-order that too. might do a super girl too, hehe.
Seeing as no one outside SS knows what's coming up I gave you my opinion :dunno
Hasn't WW been known about for years? This/these Hulk(s) were a quite recent sneak.
Alex from Sideshow confirmed that there would be no pre-orders during the 12 days of Sideshow.
Thanks. I did not know that.

We will see something early 2014 according to igo....I'm so pumped for these!!! Nothing more that I'm excited about...:D!!!!

2014 with a probable 2015 ship date... perfect.

DD & Ghost Rider after that and I can call it quits for a while. :pray:

At least that's what I tell myself....

:mad: Can you stop reminding me of rad characters I don't have and haven't accounted for PCE! First it was Thing and now DD and Ghost Rider :gah:

Once I get Iron Man and Hulk I am switching off the internet! :lecture

My collection sorely needs a "regular" Hulk. Classic, Avengers and Gladiator Hulks are cool, but I want a 1/4 Hulk not based on one particular era, storyline or event. Just a nice, "Regular" Hulk I can put next to any Marvel 1/4 and still look in place.

2014 with a probable 2015 ship date... perfect.

DD & Ghost Rider after that and I can call it quits for a while. :pray:

At least that's what I tell myself....

Yeah, I'm not even telling myself that, I'd be fooling myself...I need Daredevil but I also need Magneto. I'd probably get Dr. Octopus. And Mr. Sinister. Oh, and Archangel at that. But I MUST have Phoenix and Nightcrawler. Beast and Iceman as well. And my Thing PF would like at least a Human Torch to keep him company, especially with a new Dr. Doom PF coming. But my Avengers would look much better with Quicksilver, Hank Pym and Wasp... and it just keeps going.

:mad: Can you stop reminding me of rad characters I don't have and haven't accounted for PCE! First it was Thing and now DD and Ghost Rider :gah:

Once I get Iron Man and Hulk I am switching off the internet! :lecture

I wish it were that easy. :lol

I'll still brake for a Thing cq if they ever make one.

My collection sorely needs a "regular" Hulk. Classic, Avengers and Gladiator Hulks are cool, but I want a 1/4 Hulk not based on one particular era, storyline or event. Just a nice, "Regular" Hulk I can put next to any Marvel 1/4 and still look in place.

Yeah, I'm not even telling myself that, I'd be fooling myself...I need Daredevil but I also need Magneto. I'd probably get Dr. Octopus. And Mr. Sinister. Oh, and Archangel at that. But I MUST have Phoenix and Nightcrawler. Beast and Iceman as well. And my Thing PF would like at least a Human Torch to keep him company, especially with a new Dr. Doom PF coming. But my Avengers would look much better with Quicksilver, Hank Pym and Wasp... and it just keeps going.

I been waiting for new Hulk for a long time. Like you, my Thing PF is lonely and a Human Torch would look great next to him if SS ever makes him. I never picked up the OG Hulk PF and when I tried on the secondary market @ $800ish a ways back, unsuccessfully, I decided to wait. Glad I did cuz Ben needs something to face off against. I really enjoy the hobby but I'm at the point where I'm happy when I don't PO something. :duff

Back