Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Andy B. Sideshow New Hulk Multiple Sculpts !!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Almost ALL of the modern Hulk artists draw him with a much smaller head to give him a more beastly physique.... I am not sure if it started with Dale Keown, but I know I saw a lot more of it after his run on the Incredible Hulk.

IMHO those proportions help him look less like Frankenstein and more like a mountain of rage.

Exactly, he is supposed to be unbelievably transformed into a raging monstrosity. Looking at Skaar PF right now and his head seams perfectly proportional, and it makes him more relatable to humans. (Like the Conan the Barbarian reference commonly used in the story arcs involving him).

But the Hulk, should look like something physically unobtainable, a pure freak of nature. And his nature of choice, is rage! Haha

This looks seriously SERIOUSLY cool!!

Being PF its going to be 1/4 is it not...sorry....haven't read the entire thread.

I'm really hoping this is 1/4, it's looking like one of the most amazing Hulks ever!

:panic:

This looks seriously SERIOUSLY cool!!

Being PF its going to be 1/4 is it not...sorry....haven't read the entire thread.

I'm really hoping this is 1/4, it's looking like one of the most amazing Hulks ever!

:panic:

These have been confirmed to be 1/4, and therefore PFs, by several guys who are in the know. I am taking their word of it, and YES these do look AMAZING!!!. I am assuming you have seen the Gladiator Hulk that is up for PO though????

Yes I have mate, I've just made a comment about it... Most people are going to think I'm mad, Martin and the Gore Group are my favorite sculptors and the Hulk is my character but not the gladiator...I'm a purist and the whole Planet Hulk story just doesn't do it for me..

Go figure...!

;)

Do we know how far into production this line is? Any more details? Links to other pictures? I'm really keen on this piece...looks amazing! I jsut hope they get the head just right... The Gladiator Hulk face is just amazing!!

Yes I have mate, I've just made a comment about it... Most people are going to think I'm mad, Martin and the Gore Group are my favorite sculptors and the Hulk is my character but not the gladiator...I'm a purist and the whole Planet Hulk story just doesn't do it for me..

Go figure...!

;)

Do we know how far into production this line is? Any more details? Links to other pictures? I'm really keen on this piece...looks amazing! I jsut hope they get the head just right... The Gladiator Hulk face is just amazing!!

I'm kind of on the same page, but I absolutely loved the Planet Hulk story arc. I just don't think the Hulk looks right displayed like this.

Although marvel said no, I'm praying they eventually do a planet hulk movie! Just think, John Carter but with Hulk! Definitely doable in today's cinema. I think marvel is blind to think everyone's high praise for the Hulk in Avengers was do to Mark Ruffalo directly. It's just ludicrous.

And, I also can not wait to see more on this statue. It will finalize my answer... To finally buy this or the avengers maquette!

Looks good to me. I like it with that proportions...
919979336_HpWe7-L.jpg

I like it with the smaller head. Makes more sense biologically.

You mean anatomically, and I have to disagree in the comics hulk was always some what proportionate, even in the 90s when he was 12 feet tall, tiny head doesn't really work it just looks silly.

You mean anatomically, and I have to disagree in the comics hulk was always some what proportionate, even in the 90s when he was 12 feet tall, tiny head doesn't really work it just looks silly.

hulk-by-mikedeodatojr.jpg

hulk_by_Ivan_NES.jpg

ArtOfMikeDeodato_PICON.jpg

hulk-the_end_08_super.jpg

769599-endofplanethulk_super.png

hulk_22-609_finch_02.jpg

WORLD_WAR_HULK_1.jpg

Looks like I'll be picking up at least two space-eating Hulks. At 1:4 they are going to be huge, especially in that pose. I hope the head sculpts are still being tweaked, especially the middle one that makes Hulk look like he old and dumb. Also given the new pose, it would be nice to see an open mouth option on both the green and red. Still not sure if I'll buy the grey.

This is pretty cool. Maybe they will do the red and green in mirror poses.

hulk_22-609_finch_02.jpg

I'd like this look for one of the green Hulks. Would fit the pose well IMO
hulk_by_Ivan_NES.jpg

Last edited:
I just hope they all got differences other than the heads, I whish the were totally different sculpts.

Back