Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not as negatively passionate about the RULK as you, but I have to agree. I have no urge to pick up any thing but the classics: GREEN and GREY. :yess:

I hate the grey hulk, always have, as a character the storylines, everything. Rulk I can take, I like the look, but green is where is at I'll probably be picking up all 3 though.

I hate the grey hulk, always have, as a character the storylines, everything. Rulk I can take, I like the look, but green is where is at I'll probably be picking up all 3 though.

Really?!?! You didn't even like David & McFarlane's run on the Hulk? I think it blows any Rulk story out of the water. The grey Hulk was so vicious and ruthless in that run. I thought that was some good ***** right there. The Rulk character would be an easy pass for me. Out of the 3 characters, he is the weakest by far for me. Oh well, different strokes for different folks. The good thing is that we all will have a choice as to which Hulk we'll be picking up. We can't ask for more than that.

Really?!?! You didn't even like David & McFarlane's run on the Hulk? I think it blows any Rulk story out of the water. The grey Hulk was so vicious and ruthless in that run. I thought that was some good ***** right there. The Rulk character would be an easy pass for me. Out of the 3 characters, he is the weakest by far for me. Oh well, different strokes for different folks. The good thing is that we all will have a choice as to which Hulk we'll be picking up. We can't ask for more than that.

I agree with you filip, also 10,000 points for the quote "different strokes, for different folks"

if done right, I'll buy all 3. other manufacture doesn't cut it for me, so we'll see when they do a full reveal.

if done right, I'll buy all 3. other manufacture doesn't cut it for me, so we'll see when they do a full reveal.

I'll be buying all of them..:D Green HULK is the one I'm dying to see!
I can't wait to see them all! :drool

Oh yeah!! Ish is a collecting PIMP!!! He buys **** he hates just so he can hate them that much more for wasting his money. You gotta respect that! :lol :wink1:

Last edited:

Nope don't like the grey hulk, I read quite a few stories can't remember which ones now but they lost me then mcfarlane is good obviously, but the character itself its what turned me off as a kid, I didn't say the rulk was better I said I liked the look character design wise solely, but as a kid hulk fan I hate Ross.

Oh yeah!! Ish is a collecting PIMP!!! He buys **** he hates just so he can hate them that much more for wasting his money. You gotta respect that! :lol :wink1:

I just unbox it break out my suit and start hatin' on it

THEPLAYERHATERS.jpg

If this is three different repaints of the same body (different heads, of course), it'll be grey only for me...if three completely different sculpts, it'll be grey and green. Maybe red, but still on the fence with that one.

Back