Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they'll be different... maybe a punch pose or museum... If it's smashing the floor part of the body will be hiding... like Rulk

I don't see how there can be 3 different body sculpts and be marketed together like this. If that were the case they would have held back and milked it for the next 3-5 years.

I don't see how there can be 3 different body sculpts and be marketed together like this. If that were the case they would have held back and milked it for the next 3-5 years.

:exactly: the only difference is going to be a change of head & colour. Hope were both wrong though

Yes, these will be high ES so possibly not just change of head maybe each piece will have its own arm placement and/or different bases, I say if they can get ambitious with a character it'd def be hulk, if the did this it would be and epic set which will guarantee they'll sell every single one and keep the existing costumes interested in the line and new costumers secured due to their inovention.

Last edited:
Also can you guys recommend some modern Hulk comics to pick up. There are so many I got no idea where to go.

I have Planet and World War Hulk.

I just received World War Hulks yesterday aswell so what else should I go for?

Thanks heaps for your help!

How are you so sure about this mate? :confused:

look at the comiquettes. correct me if i'm wrong but those are literally different paintjobs with some head changes like hair. SSC's not gonna go out of their way to make drastic changes to each statue if they think they can get away with selling the same one 3 times just with different paintjobs and a swap out head.

Re: Andy B. Sideshow New Hulk Multiple Sculpts !!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Look how freaking tiny that head is! :lol Just as ridiculous as the Rhino. WTF is is up with all these whacked-out proportions?

BB

Looks good to me. I like it with that proportions...
919979336_HpWe7-L.jpg

I like it with the smaller head. Makes more sense biologically.

Re: Andy B. Sideshow New Hulk Multiple Sculpts !!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Look how freaking tiny that head is! :lol Just as ridiculous as the Rhino. WTF is is up with all these whacked-out proportions?

BB

Almost ALL of the modern Hulk artists draw him with a much smaller head to give him a more beastly physique.... I am not sure if it started with Dale Keown, but I know I saw a lot more of it after his run on the Incredible Hulk.

IMHO those proportions help him look less like Frankenstein and more like a mountain of rage.

Back