Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry man but I want a Hulk, not a Mark Ruffalo as Hulk statue

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

hehe, if there wasn't avenger the movie, and sideshow released this exact hulk, you guys will be all over it as the modern comic hulk. You cannot see mark ruffalo in that statue it's all in your head, hulk and ironman are the two statues where movie vs comic doesn't make much difference ( at least for me )

As for the seam being there it is possible it won't look horrible. It all depends how close they got it to some of the natural intersections to the facial planes and the planes of the neck, but right ow looking at it running down so low on the neckline I think it will be very visible.

Until you pointed it out, I had a hard time finding it, they are using so much camera trickery. Sort of like the Chewie PF with the arm seam. That one is pretty bad in person IMO. I think the impact of this one will probably depend on where you display it, up high it will really stick out.

hehe, if there wasn't avenger the movie, and sideshow released this exact hulk, you guys will be all over it as the modern comic hulk. You cannot see mark ruffalo in that statue it's all in your head, hulk and ironman are the two statues where movie vs comic doesn't make much difference ( at least for me )

I couldn't agree more!

I can SO see Mark in there. Besides, just my opinion, most ppl seem to love theirs

I can SO see Mark in there. Besides, just my opinion, most ppl seem to love theirs

I just prefer a comic inspired version, both color and look wise. The maquette is amazing, but I definitely see ruffalo too. Haha

If I ever have the money, and it's still around... Might get it still. Haha

I just prefer a comic inspired version, both color and look wise. The maquette is amazing, but I definitely see ruffalo too. Haha

If I ever have the money, and it's still around... Might get it still. Haha

Same. Also want a sick comic version. I want a sculpt like the G Hulk but rather have an Incredible version

Got this reply from Alex...

I don't know what the engineering will be for the Hulks but more than likely they will all have removable heads. Why? In order to insure the piece arrives without a head snapped off the best thing to do is to make it a removable item.

Hope that helps!

-SideshowAlex

Yeah. The one without the scar. I personally don't think that the Rulk face looks like hulk at all. Haha

Oh. My. God. Along with an ultron head, what about a doombots head!? Haha any other ideas as to what would be a good custom to fit in this green hulks hand?

Back