Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man....so who was going to buy me one of these again?

I think Collectorcol was saying he wanted to get me one for being such a kind boardie, but then I remember savageHulk jumping in there, saying he wanted to buy me one too.

I honestly got a little confused on who was getting me what, you know? :lol Whew! Regardless, you guys can sort it out. Grey or Green doesn't matter. Surprise me!

I think the green looks a bit wierd because the light is striking his body and not so much on the face creating a wierd contrast between the two. Better pics :rotfl will once again improve the look of the Green. Cmon SS how hard is it to take proper pics.

Still liking the Green, but going to be REALLY hunched. Here is a size comparisson from over at SF.

0003c086553987498c97aa82ba64ca9c_zpse9ee1cc3.jpg

And vs all the Hulks, but the original.

04ea3742a74fb4441c6a68c91b3ad596_zpsd9e249e7.jpg

The Com actually has it beat in EVERY size measurement...lol

I expect nothing to change. I'm very well aware that SSC doesn't work like that way. That's why I'm so frustrated and angry. If this didn't have a COH feature, I could almost understand having yet another old school Hulk PF. However, since that option exists, it's like they are telling modern fans of the character (who by the way have waited MANY years for that version to be released since the 1st Kirby Hulk PF was released) to piss off. The art direction on the new green PFs face portraits is beyond a disappointment for me. I quite frankly find their choice mind boggling. That's why their choices leaves such a bitter taste for me. IMO, modern fans have waited long enough for that version of the character. After the new green PF reveal...it's obviously clear we have to wait longer. Also, who's to say the next PF won't have another old school Andy portrait. SSC seems to have a one track mind. Anyone who wants a modern PF should make their point clear here. If we are lucky, SSC might read some of these posts and release that version the next time around. If we stay quiet and say nothing and these threads are full of... AWESOME, GREAT, FANTASTIC, INCREDIBLE, PHENOMENAL, and AMAZING posts...then what incentive does SSC have to change things the next time around?

What is the non Kirby hulk head considered?? It's not modern really... But it's not old school.

This would have been tough for me to pass up.
sideshowhulkphotoshopgreen6_zps1b4a61dc.jpg

Last edited:
It's perfect next to the SKAAR!!!!

Still liking the Green, but going to be REALLY hunched. Here is a size comparisson from over at SF.

Nah just feel like im going round in circles here. It's all good though I know I'm getting Big Green.

Yeah but the COM is at full extension in every sense of the word to achieve that small win :wink1: Plus the pose on this looks like he has just changed and swung around to greet the person who caused it. I love the comi but this has more Hulk presence for me.

Man with that weight I have a feeling this is going to be hollow like the rhino don't mind the weight just hope there no quality controls issues like the cracks and holes in the rhino new Thor looks amazing though just need a mark 7 pf and I'm in business

Man with that weight I have a feeling this is going to be hollow like the rhino don't mind the weight just hope there no quality controls issues like the cracks and holes in the rhino new Thor looks amazing though just need a mark 7 pf and I'm in business

It's slightly heavier than the hulk maquette and there is nothing but love going around for that... Everyone hated the weight of the Hulk Maquette, until they got it in hand.

Back