Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so....ss did this like CQ, same pose and different head/color, need to think which one to get..

Always the same, EX head looks better (for me).
So direct order at SSC and i live in germany. Makes this guy much more expensive

Well, Igo just made it official over at SF. The 2 portraits for the green PF are here to stay. No modern version for the green. I'm out. He did mention that there will be more Hulks in our future. I think we all knew that but after passing on the 1st PF and waiting all these years for a modern PF, I have to say I'm bitterly disappointed in the art direction they took with the 2 green portaits. Who knows how long we'll have to wait for another green PF.I hope they go modern or go home with the next PF. So long as we are getting these kinds of portraits on SSC's Hulk statues, I'll be passing every time.

For $550, I don't understand how they can justify that price for these pieces when the same pose is being rehashed. I get that the size is 1/4 (hunched over) and it comes with COHs and different bases, but shouldn't that be standard for the asking price?

If the prices keep going up, shouldn't our options for change out w/e do the same and with different poses? Due to the same pose, I can only buy one, gray, as I don't like multiple pieces with the same pose.

Guess I will have to wait for a Canale green hulk sculpt in order to add a green hulk to my collection.

Well, Igo just made it official over at SF. The 2 portraits for the green PF are here to stay. No modern version for the green. I'm out. He did mention that there will be more Hulks in our future. I think we all knew that but after passing on the 1st PF and waiting all these years for a modern PF, I have to say I'm bitterly disappointed in the art direction they took with the 2 green portaits. Who knows how long we'll have to wait for another green PF.I hope they go modern or go home with the next PF. So long as we are getting these kinds of portraits on SSC's Hulk statues, I'll be passing every time.

I'm glad they aren't changing anything

I really want green but im not down with the frankenstein heads. I duno what im gonna do yet.

Anyone buying one is getting a decent piece for a pretty high price.
If you buy all three I couldn't help feeling that you got poor value for money, one sculpt with different heads and slightly different base, and it wouldn't make for the best display imo.

It's been confirmed nothing will change for green Hulk. So...I'm out.

I just can't get passed those heads. Can't believe I'm passing on a Hulk statue.

Chris

For $550, I don't understand how they can justify that price for these pieces when the same pose is being rehashed. I get that the size is 1/4 (hunched over) and it comes with COHs and different bases, but shouldn't that be standard for the asking price?

If the prices keep going up, shouldn't our options for change out w/e do the same and with different poses?

Prices are going up on every commodity we buy....no one else is offering anything more....many are actually offering less for more. Stupid inflation and recession.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I see that in that green color, it does not look like the hulk to me at all. Like, not the same demeanor. Like, those red hulk face sculpts look so down right evil. And I never want hulk to look evil. I want him to always have that "***** going to go bad if you don't get away from me" face.

Really awesome photoshop job though!

I was trying to think why I wasn't too thrilled about that photoshop like everyone else was and I think you nailed it. It's true, that face sculpt for green hulk makes him look too evil. Face sculpt wise, I think the best is on G.Hulk so far.

Anyone buying one is getting a decent piece for a pretty high price.
If you buy all three I couldn't help feeling that you got poor value for money, one sculpt with different heads and slightly different base, and it wouldn't make for the best display imo.

Easiest money for SS, triple sales with just 3 differ color combination...

Back