Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay not going to post a ton of pics because honestly, I don't feel like maneuvering this thing around, he's effin huge for only being 20in tall or so they say.

Hulk 1 SM.jpg

I find the teeth are only noticeable up close and from about 2 feet away it disappears, but I'll still mention it just because I think they should have done a better job cleaning the casting material away. The seam and color difference is only really noticeable from one side, Hulk's right, other wise it's not really that bad at all.

Thanks for the advice. I'm going to go with some paint for the base.

As for the Reg head, I may try an xacto-orthodontic procedure on him. I find it looks bad close up, but when I step back it isn't as noticeable (as part of the overall piece). I'm gonna write SS to at least express my disappointment with the teeth issue. Who knows, maybe if enough people complain they may do something. It worked out with the Darth Vader Mythos towel arm a couple years ago!
View attachment 212471

Has anyone heard anything from Sideshow on this Reg Head teeth issue? It seems to be a problem on every statue so before they continue sending these things out, are they going to do anything about it? You would think they'd have an official response or do a recall (or something).

Has anyone heard anything from Sideshow on this Reg Head teeth issue? It seems to be a problem on every statue so before they continue sending these things out, are they going to do anything about it? You would think they'd have an official response or do a recall (or something).

This is what they told Mamba

Please know that the gaps in the teeth are consistent with the intended design of the statue and will be present to a varying degree on every head.

With this in mind, we are not able to provide you with a replacement that would be an improvement or different from the one you currently have.

We do not want you to be stuck with a piece you are not fully satisfied with. If you would like to return your Hulk for a refund, you may do so for a refund of the product purchase price only. However, as the statue is not damaged, you will be responsible for the return shipping cost of the piece.

You may not get it this week since Pope's arrival is causing UPS and FedEX delays.

Mine will be on a truck making the long journey cross country while he's here, so it shouldn't make much difference to me. I'm off on Monday, so that's when I'm hoping for delivery.

Got mine... first thoughts.

He's Huge.

Like Biggest Hulk SSC has done to date. If he stood up straight it looks like he would tower over King Hulk. He makes Skaar look so small.

Will post pics and opinions later :)

Got mine... first thoughts.

He's Huge.

Like Biggest Hulk SSC has done to date. If he stood up straight it looks like he would tower over King Hulk. He makes Skaar look so small.

Will post pics and opinions later :)

Please post pics of Hulk and Skaar together!

Back