Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No kidding.... He asked on the other board if it was the same head... The fact that both of these have had pics out there and he is a self proclaimed "Huge" McFarlane Hulk fan and wants the grey so badly because of it proves that he is either troll or fool.
c. All of the above.

Got mine! It is pretty awesome! But the teeth on the reg head is like what others are saying, but overall the statue is impressive. Ex head is awesome!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

There is no under jaw? WTF? There just a huge gap there that you can see up into his mouth?

Can someone please take a picture of the seams of the Modern portrait from the side and behind the head? I'd greatly appreciate it.

So I like the EX way more than I thought I would, and the reg definitely does look decent... Still I like this one too.....

e4387f6399e858f9577dbedc2c49628b_zpsugyndxuj.jpg

9553a0ac944c84744c5c524100eacd73_zpsohoxues0.jpg

5bbb254a95a77bdbaf8d55efcf0aa7a7_zpsnygqohtp.jpg

adf3664e94487439b920fd5b715595d3_zpsuchjezij.jpg

fdc23ab710a2622176c5ac07226689b7_zpszhynbb09.jpg

Last edited:
Every pic of the Green with the Exclusive head....perfection.

I'm just handing out awards to those owners. Perfection to you. Perfection to you.

Wow pics look great so far on EX. I'm not a fan of the reg head and they really botched the teeth. Looks like all the reg heads are effed up too. Still, he looks good. I hope grey comes just as nice!

Yeah, not sure what to make of the reg head. From a distance it looks fine, my wife and kids actually prefer it. But then up close you definitely see the flaws. I went back to look at SS official production pics, I can see the same issue (now that I know it exists). Would love to see if any of the reg heads come out with good teeth or if this the standard thing with this statue.

Just wondering if the "stuff" between the Reg head teeth is actually meant to be something....kinda like saliva or something, but it just got painted the same colour as the teeth (saving on paint apps).

Just wondering if the "stuff" between the Reg head teeth is actually meant to be something....kinda like saliva or something, but it just got painted the same colour as the teeth (saving on paint apps).

It was supposed to be gaps in the teeth like in the prototype photos. People suggested that due to possible molding/casting issues, instead of there being no poly stone there, it bridged the mold. Now there is white poly stone where a gap should be

SS will say the teeth is each hand painted so it will not qualify for a replacement. If you are unhappy send it back. How many times have I heard this many. :lol

SS will say the teeth is each hand painted so it will not qualify for a replacement. If you are unhappy send it back. How many times have I heard this many. :lol

Probably WAY LESS the we have all heard you can't find a Waitlist, the XM site, or are going to get a grail for less then retail... Lol

Back