Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the sculpt on this was ripped straight from the cover of Hulk #105- only difference is his hand is down instead of up. When I first saw the base I thought the red thing was a fire hydrant just like the pic. I was surprised that it was Hulkbuster

912.jpg

Well I say one of the 5 but to be honest Pinhead is my #1 and he's set for October but with delays as they seem to be with every statue he may get pushed to 2016 :lol

One more month delay and it will be a birthday present! Like we talked about yesterday! Haha

Now Im nervous to buy thor and not recover! Haha

Yes, me too. It would be the first art print I'd consider. But from seeing past prints sell out so fast I know I'm gonna have to jump on it as soon as it's offered.

Uggggg.... Pass. Slap the screaming RHulk head on this one and paint it green and I would be all over it like JAWS, but damn it why did they have to go with this for the Ex. They already hit this oldschool type head out of the park with the original. I know I am in the minority here, but damn it a Keown or Deodanto head would have been a million times better than the Ex head. I guess the silver lining for me is that this piece falling short FOR ME, and I do not blame anyone else for liking it, got me sculpting traditionally and digitally, and I already have a rough Hulk headsculpt I like better....lol.

P.S. Oh and I know Andy B sculpted these but for me the art department dropped the ball.

Last edited:
Uggggg.... Pass. Slap the screaming RHulk head on this one and paint it green and I would be all over it like JAWS, but damn it why did they have to go with this for the Ex. They already hit this oldschool type head out of the park with the original. I know I am in the minority here, but damn it a Keown or Deodanto head would have been a million times better than the Ex head. I guess the silver lining for me is that this piece falling short FOR ME, and I do not blame anyone else for liking it, got me sculpting traditionally and digitally, and I already have a rough Hulk headsculpt I like better....lol.

P.S. Oh and I know Andy B sculpted these but for me the art department dropped the ball.

Ah your freaking nuts Spidey! ;)

This is better the original IMO(in pics anyways). I don't know how you can look at that photo and say what you just said... Other then you are so set on wanting a modern face sculpt (I don't blame you and Ex red is Killer)

I thought you would think that was a great shot and why I PMed you...

That is a scary looking Hulk... He looks like you just really Pissed him off and you are in deep poop.

I wish this was the Ex and the Red Hulk ex painted green was the reg.... Wait no I don't... I would have to buy 2 then so I could display both.

Back