Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people hate pinatas.
r5AELUN.gif

Well don't beat your statues with a stick and you should be fine.

man I really cant wait to see some pics of this sculpt next to other pieces. I'm having hard time getting my mind to grasp the size of him

Red Hulk should be pretty soon

Cool!

man I really cant wait to see some pics of this sculpt next to other pieces. I'm having hard time getting my mind to grasp the size of him

Same here. I am not getting red but I do have green and grey on PO.... Looking forward to shots of Red next to other pieces.

I really want the gray ex, I went on wl the morning after it went on wl and still no conversion. I wl the red and green ex just for the heck of it at least a month or more after it wait listed and both have now converted, green ex converted today. I canceled the red ex not sure what to do about the green. Would prefer a different pose then the gray. I ordered the reg gray hoping I could transfer payments to ex when it converts but now I worried that they will mail the reg and then covert ex and I will have to cancel or buy a second one.

When I ordered the reg gray I got an instant 5% off I wonder if they will transfer that or make me pay the diff.

Back