Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just below the second thumb knuckle a little to the left, you can see a seam, or maybe it is just the paint?

Yeah I was expecting a switch out hand for the Ex because it looks like a seam.
The neck seam is awful and prevented me ordering. Hope it looks better on the production piece.

Yeah I was expecting a switch out hand for the Ex because it looks like a seam.
The neck seam is awful and prevented me ordering. Hope it looks better on the production piece.

Naked body. I don't see it happening. I'm fine with a seam here or there. The only time I wouldn't like it would be if there were neck, and both hand seams. And it started to look like an action figure. That's when I'd draw the line. I hate that the red hulk is coming before green. Probably planned that way though... To get the kinks out.

Naked body. I don't see it happening. I'm fine with a seam here or there. The only time I wouldn't like it would be if there were neck, and both hand seams. And it started to look like an action figure. That's when I'd draw the line. I hate that the red hulk is coming before green. Probably planned that way though... To get the kinks out.
Yeah man hope any ****ups are fixed before we get green lol (sorry Red POs)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Dang didn't know grey was on waitlist. I'm seeing sold out can anyone confirm its on wl?

Appears its is SOLD out. It could go in to WL again at some point. Just keep a close eye on it or look for one to pop up in the marketplace close to ship time or thereafter.

Is it just me or has anyone noticed the weight and dimensions.

The weight and dimensions of these hulks seem comparable to the Rhino that sideshow did a while back. If this is true, is the body going to be made of plastic and hollow?

Rhino 18" H (457.2mm) x 14.5" W (368.3mm) x 21.5" D (546.1mm) 19 lbs
Hulks PFs 20" H (508mm) x 15" W (381mm) x 19" L 20 lbs

Is it just me or has anyone noticed the weight and dimensions.

The weight and dimensions of these hulks seem comparable to the Rhino that sideshow did a while back. If this is true, is the body going to be made of plastic and hollow?

Rhino 18" H (457.2mm) x 14.5" W (368.3mm) x 21.5" D (546.1mm) 19 lbs
Hulks PFs 20" H (508mm) x 15" W (381mm) x 19" L 20 lbs

You can bet on that.

Polystone is a form of plastic and it will probably be quite hollow. Most large Sideshow pieces are but not all, Gladiator Hulk is pretty solid.
Wasn't Rhino Fiberglass?

If it weighs as much as Rhino, this Hulk PF is definitely an egg shell piece. I have the EX Apocalypse PF and he's made the same way. Even his head sculpt is light as a feather and hollow.

Please, not the "a statue is only worth $ if it's heavy" thing again. I remember everyone saying the 1st Boba Fett PF was gonna be junk because it was light weight, but the thing was great. Does it matter if it's 50lbs or 20lbs or does it matter if it looks awesome on the shelf? Why does weight somehow = value? Is it somehow cheaply made because they made it hollow instead of weighing as much an anvil? More material would = more cost just so it could be heavier.

I'll sit back and wait for the rock throwing to start.

Some people hate pinatas.
r5AELUN.gif

Please, not the "a statue is only worth $ if it's heavy" thing again. I remember everyone saying the 1st Boba Fett PF was gonna be junk because it was light weight, but the thing was great. Does it matter if it's 50lbs or 20lbs or does it matter if it looks awesome on the shelf? Why does weight somehow = value? Is it somehow cheaply made because they made it hollow instead of weighing as much an anvil? More material would = more cost just so it could be heavier.

Nah, I ordered the Rhino Com and loved it. Weight mattered not. I was just mentioning that it does not feel nearly what it should have weighed.

Fett was great!!! As is my Avengers Hulk maquette... Gladiator Hulk is a ***** to move around!

Back