P1 Bust Ebay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I nearly cried when I saw the price that went for having missed out.... then I saw the word recast... :banghead

there's not much wrong with a re cast ,actually if you can paint its better. You can make it your own. I bought the P1 bust recast just neck up and no dreads.Looks awesome after i painted it. I even gave it red quills. Don't be such elite collectors.

there's not much wrong with a re cast ,actually if you can paint its better. You can make it your own. I bought the P1 bust recast just neck up and no dreads.Looks awesome after i painted it. I even gave it red quills. Don't be such elite collectors.

Choose your words carefully you could be banned for supporters recasts.

Seriously?
It's blatant infringement of copyright and forgery :lecture

I'm surprised it sold for as much as it did. Recasts are worth $0.00
At least the seller was honest in labelling it a recast, could have easily scammed a lot of people..

Seriously?
It's blatant infringement of copyright and forgery :lecture

True, but there is no law against owning it, just making it for profit. I would love a P1 bust without the secondary market prices they are going for, hell if I could sculpt my own I would. I don't care about collector value if I am going to keep it.

I'm surprised it sold for as much as it did. Recasts are worth $0.00
At least the seller was honest in labelling it a recast, could have easily scammed a lot of people..

I know you get 45 days with paypal but If he didn't label it as a recast then you should be able to file a claim with your card saying it's a fake, forgery, etc...
Then he could be out the item and the cash if the buyer doesn't want to be nice about it.

Back