P!tu's New Arrivals!!!!YEAH!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet i love the vids u do keep them coming and yea keep the boxes in case u decide u want to sell later on you will get more money for it and safer way to ship:chew

Cosmo_Kramer said:
sweet i love the vids u do keep them coming and yea keep the boxes in case u decide u want to sell later on you will get more money for it and safer way to ship:chew
Sounds! good!! i guess i can star using the boxes as tables and othe sutff :lol :lol

I have made complete walls out of my boxes. It's great to do if you know....you are ever thinking ...damn...my room is just too darn big...I really wish it was smaller....presto!! Make yourself a lovely wall o' boxes and it becomes a smaller room in an instant. And, it looks might cool...let me tell ya...I get a lot of gasps, OMG, stares, etc...when anyone eyes my lovely and impressive brown wall. :cool: :cool:

Oh and P!tu, nice score by the way...really like the Kong piece! :)

Jen said:
I have made complete walls out of my boxes. It's great to do if you know....you are ever thinking ...damn...my room is just too darn big...I really wish it was smaller....presto!! Make yourself a lovely wall o' boxes and it becomes a smaller room in an instant. And, it looks might cool...let me tell ya...I get a lot of gasps, OMG, stares, etc...when anyone eyes my lovely and impressive brown wall. :cool: :cool:

Oh and P!tu, nice score by the way...really like the Kong piece! :)

Thanks!!! Hey how bout a pic of that wall!!! so i can gasp as well!!:lol :lol
Oh!! that Kong piece is amazing!!!

The way of the future. We should all start posting video of our stuff too.

Good show P!tu.

How did you have to smoke before you filmed:lol

Sweet!! Wow. I heard my name on youtube!! I'm a star!!!! You're accumulating one sweeeeet collection dude. Like said here before...KEEP YOUR BOXES. Even if you have to rent a storage unit. Shipping without them would be a nightmare, as would moving to a new abode. Great video!:D

customizerwannabe said:
Sweet!! Wow. I heard my name on youtube!! I'm a star!!!! You're accumulating one sweeeeet collection dude. Like said here before...KEEP YOUR BOXES. Even if you have to rent a storage unit. Shipping without them would be a nightmare, as would moving to a new abode. Great video!:D
Hehe!!! No problem!! i will keep them!!! Thanks!!:lol :lol

:chew :chew Kongratz man. Looks great. That Kong piece is awesome.

What did u use to video tape? Video camera or just regular digital camera?

Back