P!TU at the Con...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the bit where he is checking the babe out and she just hands him a card and walks off leaving P!tu looking like WTF!? :lol :lol

I was rolling when I saw that! :lol :lol :lol

P!tu is the man.... As always he brings a level of fun to anything he touches. These videos rock even more than last year, the man is becoming a.....gasp....PROFESSIONAL.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

:rock KEEP ON ROCK'N P!TU! :rock

P!tu is the maaaaan !

Sideshow should hire him as the Director of Fan Relations and let him present all their stuff in their offical videos (dump the other Guy that is doing it now).

You think P!tu is too freaky for doing it ? Nooooo, its sideshow and all of sideshows customers are freaks (more or less) !

P!tu is the maaaaan !

P!tu's youtube vids of his HT AVP Preds were the reason I got into Hot Toys. My heart thanks P!tu but my wallet curses him. :D

P!tu's youtube vids of his HT AVP Preds were the reason I got into Hot Toys. My heart thanks P!tu but my wallet curses him. :D

same her ... he brought me here when he mentioned this very board in one of his vids on youtube.

P!tu is da bomb. So is he on Sideshow's payroll now? If not, I hope they are rewarding him somehow cos he does endless amounts of good for promoting their stuff... and HT's...

The guy should have his own collectibles show on one of the big networks... the Sy-Fy chanel should sign him up now before someone else does!

I didn't know the still sold Jheri Curl...

Or that people still used it.

Yes, p!tu is a pretty f'n cool.

And back when no one liked him he was a Krusader and a part of something huge, before all the bandwagon junkies became p!tu ball swingers.

Moral of the story....

Krusaders ARE the elite of the Sideshow Freaks board.

Yes, p!tu is a pretty f'n cool.

And back when no one liked him he was a Krusader and a part of something huge, before all the bandwagon junkies became p!tu ball swingers.

Moral of the story....

Krusaders ARE the elite of the Sideshow Freaks board.

in other words...O'doyle rules!!:lol

Krusaders, who never heard of them. Oh oh do they wear spandex and hang around outside shopping malls scaring old ladies?

Back