Oxbeard's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing fancy! ??? OMG What are we looking at here. This must be Freakdonia.

I like it. I like it alot. Awesome. More than just some, lots. Awelots. :clap :bow

:horror i love your collection !!

if you anna see mine just click link under my siggie please give me feeback maybe send me a message lol:peace

Thanks guys. I'm still working on more pics. I'm just notoriously slow :rolleyes:

Actually the display has already changed quite a bit. The first few days of Fantacular we had some big plumbling problems and I basically had to completely take down my main display in my theatre room. Still working on getting it all back together. Fortunately no damage, just the incovenience of having to move everything to get the repairs done.

Looks very different now because my wife and I decided to actually separate my toy collectibles from my higher end collectibles. There's still a little overlap, but most all of the action figures have found a new home in a different display. Didn't think I would ever change it around this much, but I have to admit I do like it. I'm just resistant to change :D

Anyway more pictures to come hopefully sooner rather than later.

HOLY MOLY OX! Taking inventory must be a PITA! Not my cup of tea, but I definitely have respect for anyone who can build, and manage, such a massive collection. Kudos! :)

:horror Holy honey :horror

It looks like a collectables storefront, and even more so. Thank god for you Oxbeard.:angelsmil Now I can show your collection to my wife, and tell her my sickness could be much worse. :joy

Seriously though, Wow, how long have you been collecting? How is your wife with all this? Have you posted the reconfiguration pics yet? Wow, so much stuff....... :fireworks

amazing collection. the best in this forum hands down. i luv to see big collections of people that collect other things than star wars. star wars only collections looks always boring to me.

the2fetters said:
:horror Holy honey :horror

It looks like a collectables storefront, and even more so. Thank god for you Oxbeard.:angelsmil Now I can show your collection to my wife, and tell her my sickness could be much worse. :joy

Seriously though, Wow, how long have you been collecting? How is your wife with all this? Have you posted the reconfiguration pics yet? Wow, so much stuff....... :fireworks

Thanks for the comments guys!!

I guess I've been seriously collected for 12 or 13 years now. But I do have some items I have had longer than that. My wife has been amazing and actually has helped to find a lot of the items I have. She definitely has her favorites of the collection though, as well as those "What the heck were you thinking" pieces too. I have to admit I have finally started to stress her for a change over the past year while I've been moving to the higher end stuff.

Having taken any of the new pics yet. Actually have decided to wait until after the first of the year when some of my new stuff from SS is susposed to release.

Your Collection is Truly Amazing... The Only thing is that you need to use some diplay system to really Show Your Outstanding amount of Pieces....:D

Back