OT Animated Series?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D I completely agree. It was serious and down to business, but it wasn't explicit or gorey. It had style. The show itself was art.

New CW just doesn't compare...

The original CW had it's moments... but the episode where Mace takes on an entire droid army without his lightsaber was WAY over the top. And the episode with a tatooed Anakin was just plain boring.

I much prefer the new CW series because it feels like it belongs with the rest of the movies.

The original CW had it's moments... but the episode where Mace takes on an entire droid army without his lightsaber was WAY over the top. And the episode with a tatooed Anakin was just plain boring.

I much prefer the new CW series because it feels like it belongs with the rest of the movies.

Verbal21 brought that episode up when I said the old CW was better overall than the new.... That was probably my least favorite episode. My favorites were the first one with Grievous and the Arc Troopers ones...

Verbal21 brought that episode up when I said the old CW was better overall than the new.... That was probably my least favorite episode. My favorites were the first one with Grievous and the Arc Troopers ones...

That series was too ADD to be enjoyable. And the art - Star Wars meets Batman: The Animated Series. :monkey4 It got ":rolleyes:" and began Jedi back-flipping the shark during the whole Anakin rescues the creatures after getting tattoo'd episodes. :lol

If you include the PT in "the movies" then it is not clear if this is meant to be a compliment.

Here's some perspective for you... I think the worst Star Wars film is the last one: "Episode VI: The Muppets Take Tatooine." :D

Ok, I think the solution to this argument is this statement of fact about Star Wars movies and tv serieses...

THEY ALL SUCK.... and yet again, they are all awesome in some ways too, so this statemeny of fact is also appropriate...

THEY ARE ALL AWESOME.

Back