Orthanc, aragorn as strider, stone trolls, or the moria orc swordsman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well . . .in my case, MOS was the one I wanted first, then Orthanc. I'd go with a Strider before the Stone Trolls.

In the end, the old saying goes: "what does your heart tell you"?

Strider, he is my favorite character in the book and I love the statue. MOS is also great. Those are the two I have. Trolls are cool too.

Aragorn/Strider...pose & character represented extremely well (even if not physically spot on with Viggo's face). Emotional impact also puts it above and beyond any of the others. :aragorn :aragorn

Wetanut said:
Aragorn/Strider...pose & character represented extremely well (even if not physically spot on with Viggo's face). Emotional impact also puts it above and beyond any of the others. :aragorn :aragorn
Thats exactly what I think too.That pose and the ranger look represents Aragorn as what I see in my mind when I think of him...if that makes sense?

Wetanut said:
On these grounds an environment called Stone Trolls doesn't stand a chance. :google

OT: I keep wondering when/if the Hobbit gets done would the Trolls ever come to life? :drool

My personal desirability of these pieces is as follows.

1. Stone Trolls
2. MOS
3. Orthanc
4. Aragorn

I'm probably going to buy the Stone Trolls next year at some point. I just love that piece, but I have too many expensive preorders on the way at the moment.

I would without hesitation say the Stone Trolls. I've never seen Orthanc in person but it doesn't really inspire me from the pictures. The Moria Orc Swordsman is after all just another Orc. Aragorn is a tuffy because the character itself has much more significance than any of the other three on the list.

Fritz said:
I would without hesitation say the Stone Trolls. I've never seen Orthanc in person but it doesn't really inspire me from the pictures. The Moria Orc Swordsman is after all just another Orc. Aragorn is a tuffy because the character itself has much more significance than any of the other three on the list.

Ok, so maybe with a little hesitation then?! :peace :p

Back