Originally from Dubai, currently living in SoCal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajman42

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Im Omar, I'm a huge Marvel fan (who isn't!) and I've been a 1/6 collector since the past two years, but recently i started collecting Sideshow PF's and I'm LOVING them!! So i started downsizing my 1/6 hot toys collection and some bowen designs to make room for the PF's.

Im glad to be here and looking forward to becoming a part of this family

Happy collecting everyone !

Peace!! :peace

Welcome to the freaks.

Do you drive a gold bugatti? Or have a tiger? Lol kidding

:lol

Come on, that's stereotypically funny.

I have a fascination with Dubai for the last 10 years now, ever since they built those enclaves that look like palm trees from space. They also have the tallest building on the planet right now, don't they? Insane city. Got my girl obsessed with it too. I hope to be lucky enough to get there one day.

It is lovely over there and crazy, every time I go back after being here for a while, I see new buildings and projects out of nowhere!!

It should definitely be on your bucket list ! Lol

:lol

Come on, that's stereotypically funny.

I have a fascination with Dubai for the last 10 years now, ever since they built those enclaves that look like palm trees from space. They also have the tallest building on the planet right now, don't they? Insane city. Got my girl obsessed with it too. I hope to be lucky enough to get there one day.

Back