Original Mold - How to cast? HELP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tfig

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello Guys.....

I have an original Mold of a statue... How can I make a statue of it? I know nothing about these sorts of things.... Would it be expensive? Does anyone know of a place near Los Angeles where I could take this mold and have them produce the statue?

Thanks!

First, search is you friend. Many threads on mold making and casting. Best is to hit up youtube. You can make your own cast but depending on the quality you want you might find a caster but the price goes up.

First, search is you friend. Many threads on mold making and casting. Best is to hit up youtube. You can make your own cast but depending on the quality you want you might find a caster but the price goes up.

Thanks, Dwing. Yeah I think I would want something with quality. I'll look around, but I'm simply clueless when it comes to this. I was hoping someone in LA could potentially do this work for me, and then paint it.
Thanks!!

With all the movie props being made out there I imagine there is someone willing to do it.

Back