Orders from the Disney Store UK -UPDATE THREAD - No more orders being taken.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adoptedscot, the parcel is here !! I've been desperately getting the UPS guy to come by at end of the day and it came just an hour ago. I'm ecstatic and very grateful for your generosity and hard work.

Here are the pics, all are intact and snuggled up like babies. My kids are wowed and dying to open them ... maybe this weekend I'll let them. Meanwhile here are some pics of your work....

5473829198_c8b400c253.jpg

5473829204_bf44e2ed19.jpg

5473829212_3d86ddd79c.jpg

5473829208_4198c4a26a.jpg

I owe you, my friend.

Holy Moly, that got there fast :thud: :rock

Looking good buddy, thanks for posting the pics.

I'm really pleased they all got there safely and so quicly is awesome :lecture :rock.

Enjoy and thanks :duff
Shell
x :wave

Last edited:
Mine is on a truck somewhere nearby .....
All my nails are gone :horror

Superb :clap :clap (about the parcel not the nails:lol)

...but be sure to stop when they start bleeding :lol

I hope you will be happy with them :duff

Last edited:
JUST GOT IT!!!:yess:
Holly no amount of pictures will tell you how big this lil toy is :rotfl
Thanks so much Shell be sure to know you made all of us really happy!!! :1-1:
Thank you Thank you Thank you :pray:

BTW no brokerage fees nor duty/custom which is a huge bonus!! THANKS again. great paperwork :D

JUST GOT IT!!!:yess:
Holly no amount of pictures will tell you how big this lil toy is :rotfl
Thanks so much Shell be sure to know you made all of us really happy!!! :1-1:
Thank you Thank you Thank you :pray:

BTW no brokerage fees nor duty/custom which is a huge bonus!! THANKS again. great paperwork :D
Yeah the paperwork for all the parcels took ages but that's what I was trying to avoid, the import fees.
The shipping already worked out high anyway (damn shipping from here :mad:) so I wanrted to save you anymore if I could.

So glad you got them safely and more importantly that you are happy with them my friend :clap.

Absolutely my pleasure, happy to help you guys :duff
Take care

Came home last night and found my box waiting for me. My only complaint is that the wallet wasn't filled with money. Sam's cycle is gigantic. Eat your heart out Evel Knievel. Many thanks Shell!

Ah, the sweet sound of the DHL arriving to drop off tasty UK Tron goodness! Thought I would share for those of you who missed the chance to pick these up what you're missing along with some measurements:

Shell, we all owe you big time!

Came home last night and found my box waiting for me. My only complaint is that the wallet wasn't filled with money. Sam's cycle is gigantic. Eat your heart out Evel Knievel. Many thanks Shell!

Ah, the sweet sound of the DHL arriving to drop off tasty UK Tron goodness! Thought I would share for those of you who missed the chance to pick these up what you're missing along with some measurements:

Shell, we all owe you big time!
Excellent stuff. Glad you both got them safely :rock

Great pics Matt :clap

x :hi5:

EDIT: I have just checked the tracking on the remaining parcels and they are ALL showing as delivered so I am hoping those peeps will send me a pm to confirm or just post here to acknowledge they have received their items.

With the exception of having everything piled up in my living room and me hurting myself when packing, this has been kinda fun :clap :rock

Last edited:
the pullback looks so cool, my "centrepiece" right now :) The recognizer is so big... dunno what to do with it :lol but best are the tanks and for including two of them!! I think with HT I will have 4 scales of Tron :D
Thanks again for making this a reality for us non-UKers :p

Shell, looks like we might need your services again, as more stuff keeps coming out in the UK:

On a related note, I saw on TRON Sector that a Castor and Clu in his robe are also suppose to come out in the 2 figure packs. They are out in the UK already. Castor and Clu must be wave 3 as they are not pictured on the back of the series 2 packs. Gem and Sam, Black Guard and Rinzler's Cycle, and Black Guard and Kevin's Cycle are also apart of this series.

the pullback looks so cool, my "centrepiece" right now :) The recognizer is so big... dunno what to do with it :lol but best are the tanks and for including two of them!! I think with HT I will have 4 scales of Tron :D
Thanks again for making this a reality for us non-UKers :p
My pleasure pal, it sounds like you have a great set up :clap
I agree, I really liked the Pullback when I looked at it.

Shell, looks like we might need your services again, as more stuff keeps coming out in the UK:

On a related note, I saw on TRON Sector that a Castor and Clu in his robe are also suppose to come out in the 2 figure packs. They are out in the UK already. Castor and Clu must be wave 3 as they are not pictured on the back of the series 2 packs. Gem and Sam, Black Guard and Rinzler's Cycle, and Black Guard and Kevin's Cycle are also apart of this series.
:lol ....here we go again :lol

...and has anyone noticed but the Disney Tron stuff is now 25%off?.
Sorry guys, if I had ordered a little later I could have saved you a few quid.
x :peace

...and has anyone noticed but the Disney Tron stuff is now 25%off?.
Sorry guys, if I had ordered a little later I could have saved you a few quid.
x :peace

You can always email customer service and ask for a refund. Disney CSR's can be hit or miss (at least in the US), but you may find one who will give it to you since you ordered so much merchandise.

You can always email customer service and ask for a refund. Disney CSR's can be hit or miss (at least in the US), but you may find one who will give it to you since you ordered so much merchandise.
No offence but the items were bought at the price they were offered at the time, I can't go back now and say that now they are on sale I want that rate. It's not how businesses work unfortunately so I highly doubt they would do anything and to be completely honest I would be a little embarrassed to ask.
As much as I wish it could have been timed better it's just one of those things I'm afraid.
x :dunno

Shell it was timed perfectly cause what matters is we got them in our hands now :D. As for going back to get difference sorry it's just the way things are now in north America.

:borg:

Yeah, it looks like we just missed things - if Shell's not comfortable with getting price adjustments, we should respect that. I on other hand have no worry about doing that, but some people think I need mental help. :cuckoo:

Again, thanks Shell. Let us know if you change your mind.

Matt

Shell it was timed perfectly cause what matters is we got them in our hands now :D. As for going back to get difference sorry it's just the way things are now in north America.

:borg:
Thanks pal, I'm glad you're so happy at having them :rock
x :)

From what I am seeing and reading, Shell, you're a sweetheart.
Thanks babe :duff

Yeah, it looks like we just missed things - if Shell's not comfortable with getting price adjustments, we should respect that. I on other hand have no worry about doing that, but some people think I need mental help. :cuckoo:

Again, thanks Shell. Let us know if you change your mind.

Matt
I would not be 'getting price adjustments', I would be complaining that I bought items several weeks ago but now they are on sale I want to have been charged the sale price and a refund of the difference and that's not how it works. I highly doubt any company would do that. It's just a matter of unfortunate timing. If I had a legitimate cause for complaint, like when one of the orders arrived a Recognizer Set short, I got straight on the phone to Disney and they arranged for it to be sent. So if there were a problem I would not hesitate to telephone them, what you are asking however is completely different.

As for 'if Shell's not comfortable with getting price adjustments, we should respect that' and 'let us know', I hate to seem picky but thus far it is only you pushing the issue. I'm sorry it worked out this way but there's nothing I could do about it, I didn't know they were going to have a sale. I've never bought from them before in fact I had to register with them to do this.

Anyway, moving on. I've just updated the 1st post with all the delivery information. 2 Peeps have yet to confirm with me that they have received the items but they have signed for the delivery so I have acknowledged that in the first post.

So I will unsticky this thread as this appears to be finished now.

Thanks everyone. I hope you enjoy your new toys :duff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back