Orders from the Disney Store UK -UPDATE THREAD - No more orders being taken.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Anyone in the US/Canada want anything from the Disney Store UK?

Works for me :) Thanks for helping us with this.

Are there US items you cannot get that you need?
Pm sent to clarify what you would like as I have not had a pm from you.

As for me wanting anything, thanks for the offer but no. I'm good just now, thanks :duff
Thanks
Shell
x :wave

EDIT:

IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO WANTS THESE BUT HAVE NOT CONTACED ME BY PM YET, PLEASE DO SO NOW AS I WILL BE PLACING THE LAST ORDER TOMORROW.

Last edited:
Re: Anyone in the US/Canada want anything from the Disney Store UK?

NO MORE ORDERS WILL BE TAKEN FROM THIS POINT!, 12TH Feb.

Oki Doki. for those that have contacted me, I have placed the last order and you are all covered for your items (listed in the first post). They are all ordered and paid for :duff

I have just sent you individually the cost for the items you have ordered (shipping cost excluded) so you should have received all the information you need by now.

I have 3 more orders that I need to receive from Disney UK, then I will make sure that all your items are here. So far I have received 1 parcel = 1 order. I guess my flat is about to be invaded by Tron Toys, and I've not even seen it yet :lol :rock

Once everything is here, then we can sort out how to get them sent across the ponds to you all.
With the size of these pieces I don't know if it will be possible now to send all the US orders to 1 person, but we can wait until everything arrives to discuss and sort that out.

If anyone in the US would automatically prefer their items to be sent direct to them, please pm me and let me know.

The orders for Canada and Malaysia will automatically be sent direct to the individual as there is only 1 order for those countries.

I will keep this thread stickied for now and will update it as more orders start arriving here so please feel free to post any questions if you have them.

Thanks all, I'm looking forward to getting these sent to you :duff
Shell

Last edited:
More Toys......we got more toys :rock

2 more parcels just arrived with 8 of the 9 Light Cycles I have ordered, these things are massive too!.
They must have split the order cos I got a box with 6 in and a box with 2 in.

Here you go, 1st parcel:
000_0004_00-5.jpg

2nd parcel is on the right:
000_0004-8.jpg

Piccie of both Tron Pullback Light Cycle and Recognizer set together:
000_0008-1.jpg

So that's 2 orders from Disney received, 2 to go.
Damn this is gonna be difficult trying to re-box these to be sent to you all, they are much bigger than I expected. :lol

I'll keep you all updated as the orders come in :duff

May I just ask/remind peeps that when making payments to me through paypal, please do so through the personal option of a 'Gift'. Alternatively send the funds but add 4% on to the balance to cover the fees that will be deducted by Paypal.

I'm sorry to ask but if funds are sent to me and the fees are not covered then I am going to lose out and I can't afford to do that.
I want to help you guys get these but can't lose money because of it. I hope you understand.

Many thanks all :duff
Shell
x :peace

Hi all :wave

Update- Another parcel arrived today, it should have been x3 Recognizer Cases and the Wallet, however they only sent 2 Recognizer cases and the wallet.
So I have been on the phone to Disney UK and they still have plenty available apparently so they are sending out an additional one to complete the order.

Once this order arrived today I should have only been waiting for another 1 to have all the items. If they send this Recognizer seperately then I am still waiting on 2 orders.

All in all, I am waiting for 4 Recognizers and 1 Tron Light Cycle, then I will have received everything ordered.

If you havn't paid for your items yet, please do so now using the information I messaged you. If you didn't receive the pm about paying for your items please let me knnow and I will forward it again.

Lastly, those of you in the US need to start considering how you want these to be sent to you and let me know.
2 of the 5 US orders want their items sending directly to them so I will package them up seperately and do that as requested.
These items are large so I don't know how feasable it would be to send all 3 remaining US orders (4 Recognizers, 4 Cycles) to 1 person in the US to distribute but if the remaining 3 people want that then please let me know and we can take it from there.

Once I know how you all want your items shipped (and they are all here) I can then get to work re-packaging these for shipping, get shipping quotes and let you know the costs of that.

Shell
x :duff

That recognizer is HUGE!!! It's going to be fun times :D

That recognizer is HUGE!!! It's going to be fun times :D
It is indeed mate, these are gonna be great fun for you all :duff

I'm still waiting for the final order to arrive from Disney. The missing Recognizer from yesterday arrived today though, which was very fast.

All orders are now officially going to each individual, everyone seems to prefer it that way anyway so I'm happy to oblige.

The allocating of boxes and packing all 7 individual orders has begun. My carer and I started that today, trying to get the sturdy boxes and items matched to each other.

Once the last order comes from Disney and all items have been allocated a box I can let you all know individually the shipping cost to your country.
Then we can box, tape and get all the items secured in their boxes ready for shipment to you.

Nearly there folks, you will soon have some new very cool Tron Toys :rock

I don't even collect Tron (not seen film yet) but after seeing these I'm considering getting a lightcycle for myself now :lol
Shell

Just got an idea of shipping costs for the 5 boxes I have

:horror :panic: :thud:

I'll message those that have a box assigned. Please remember I did say it would be expensive from the outset and the fact these pieces are much bigger than antacipated increases that, I'm sorry .
Shipping costs from the UK suck :pfft:
x :(

Hi!
I just found this thread and I think it's so cool that you are doing this for people. I was wondering, if you do this again could you pm me?

~ jess

Hi!
I just found this thread and I think it's so cool that you are doing this for people. I was wondering, if you do this again could you pm me?

~ jess
Hiya Jess, welcome to the Forum.

Thank you, I'm just trying to help out is all.
I will, although I doubt I will be doing this again, between all the packing, re-packing and organisation it's taking not to mention the cost of shipping from UK to US it's kinda turning out a little too stressful for me :lol.
I will keep you in mind though if I do, as you are not the first to mention they want things too after this set of orders.

As for all my friends that have orders this time round.
The last order from Disney arrived this morning :rock
We have spent the entire day taking these pieces and packing them up. I have no boxes left, no packing material, I am completely exhausted and can barely move now :lol
I have also just sent out the last of the shipping quotes too.

So all 7 of you should have your shipping quotes and all the information now. If you havn't treceived it hen please let me know.

Please remember whan making payment for the shipping to do so as a 'gift', alternatively add 4% to cover the paypal fees that will be deducted.

In addition, for those I have not heard from, I need to know how you want these marking on the customs forms/commercial invoice.
Do you want it marked as a gift with low value? or sale with full value.
Please let me know

So here goes our hard work for today, the big pile of boxes in my living room:

000_0005-2.jpg

All pieces are secure in their box with plenty of padding. All boxes are extremely secure with lots of tape AND 'fragile tape.

As you can see, my flat has officially been invaded by Tron toys and many boxes :lol

All I have to do now is print off the address labels and once the final payments and information are received I can get these booked in to be sent across the pond to you.
Shell

Last edited:
Shell, 'bombproof' ain't the word - man, you are thorough! Well done :hi5:
Yeah, crazy innit. It's worth it though if things get to you all safely.

So, firstly thank you to those that have paid for their items and their shipping.

Anyone still to pay for items/and or shipping please do so asap with the details I sent you by pm.
3 people have paid for both items and shipping.
3 people have paid for items but still need to pay for shipping.
1 still needs to pay the items aswell as the shipping.

It seems I over did it yesterday with all the packing in the fact that I can barely move today and have had several falls :(.
I'm not even staying online long now cos my arms/hands hurt but I wanted to update you all.

I'm just posting this here to give an update that I will sort out the shipping of your items (those that have paid) once I can move a little easier. I will get the labels sorted, book in the collection and have them collected.
I'm sorry if there is a couple of days delay in me doing this but I am in agony now, I knew I should have stopped yesterday but I am very stubborn and a bad patient :lol
Gimme a day or so to recover and I'll get started with whats remaining asap. I hope that's okay.
Thanks all

Get some well deserved rest and recover before you finish this.
Packing is no fun and can be quite a lot of work. I remember my first large custom case shipment to a member here. Took me 4hrs to complete and the 40lbs shipment ballooned to 75lbs!!! ;)

:borg:

Get some well deserved rest and recover before you finish this.
Packing is no fun and can be quite a lot of work. I remember my first large custom case shipment to a member here. Took me 4hrs to complete and the 40lbs shipment ballooned to 75lbs!!! ;)

:borg:
Thanks pal :duff
I'm always in pain anyway and I know I shouldn't do too much, and my carer keeps reminding me, but I'm my own worst enemy sometimes :lol.
So when all the Disney orders were in I wanted to be able to send them out quickly so got to work which of course involved a lot of moving. I am so stubborn and I know it :lol

Ah well, still in pain but I want to get these sent (told you how stubborn I am :lol).

With that said, 4 peeps have now paid in full for their shipping.
I have sent a final pm individually to each of you just confirming all your shipping details and the information you gave me.
Once you guys respond and give the okay, I will go ahead and book your parcels in for the next available collection day.

I'm looking forward to sending these onto you all, you will love these pieces :rock (and I can get my living room back :lol).

3 people still have to get in touch regarding shipping and paying for it, please do so NOW so I can confirm your details and get these sent.

Thanks peeps.
Shell

Updated with another order.

I am gonna let this run until Friday of this week, the 11th Feb, that means I will have had this space open for a week.

Sorry I can't give it an indefinate period but I have other things going on right now that I'm totally stressed about and I need to add a deadline on this. Plus the items will probably not be available indefinately anyway.
So if you want anything, send me a pm and let me know now :duff

Once I place all the orders I will send you individually my paypal details so you can pay for the actual cost of the items:

Tron Pullback Light Cycle £18
Tron Recogniser Case £25
Tron Wallet £4

Then when all the items arrive here, we can sort out how to get them sent to you all, either individually or to one person to distribute.

Shell

Shell, that's awesome of you!

Can I get a pair of Donald Duck speedos?

Thnx in advance.

Only if you promise to post photos.
:exactly:
Toys....we have toys in the house :yess: :clap

A parcel just arrived containing one of my orders from Disney, x3 Recognizer cases.

Check these out:

...and one to give you an idea how large this piece is I put a DVD in with it:

I realise now just how huge these pieces are :)horror) so I think it will be very difficult for the US orders all to be sent to one person for distribution. All the orders in one box will mean that the box would need to be huge, or it would take a couple/few boxes anyway so it may work out better to send individually, at least that way you get them direct.

I still have 2 orders to come, one with all the Lightcycles and the other with more Recognizer's and a wallet, then I need to place 1 more order for the remaining pieces.
So we will have to see how it goes I guess and you guys can decide on the method of shipping when all the pieces are here.
shell

And wow, how awesome! Congrats to anyone who got some ordered for them. Hey Shell, anything Buffy there that I can't get here?
:naughty

And I really just want to use this smiley :faq

And wow, how awesome! Congrats to anyone who got some ordered for them. Hey Shell, anything Buffy there that I can't get here?
:naughty

And I really just want to use this smiley :faq

:lol, I love that smilie :lol

Thanks BG :wave
Honestly, I have no idea about Buffy/Angel Collectables, sorry.
I didn't even know about these Tron items until a friend approached asking if I could get a couple of things for him :lol.

UPDATE: 5 peeps have now paid for their shipping.
I have spent hours going through and printing off all the paper work needed, many labels and commercial invoices etc :monkey4 but they are now done for those 5 members.

Parcels for the following people are booked in for collection from my home tomorrow, 22nd Feb.

1) LV702Eldar - USA
2) Geil - Canada
3) i86time - USA
4) bzie - Malaysia
5) kl241 - USA

You should all have received a pm from me with all your shipping details and tracking information so you can track from tomorrow.

Geez tomorrow will be busy, I have Parcelforce delivering a parcel, DHL collecting 5 parcels, UPS collecting 1 parcel. My shopping arriving and a doctor visit...so much to do, so little time :( :thud:

Those that have yet to pay for their items and/or shipping, please do so NOW so I can send them to you.

Thanks.
Shell

Last edited:
Have my Donald Duck speedos been mailed out yet?

I still havent recieved them :(

All parcels with the exception of 1 have been collected today and are on their way across the pond.

So please check the tracking details I sent you all and let me know when you get them yeah?!.

I'm gonna update the 1st post with the fact that items are now 'sent' and I'll leave this thread open till you guys receive them.
If I do not hear from the remaining person I may offer the extra items up or I may just return them, havn't decided yet.
I will give them a few more days to contact me.

Thanks all:duff
Shell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back