Ordering through Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have a FAQ :slap

$1 = 1 point
20 points = $1

Use any points, gift cards, or other sort of discounts on your order and you don't get any points for that item. If you cancel an order you used points on, you lose those points.

They have a FAQ :slap

$1 = 1 point
20 points = $1

Use any points, gift cards, or other sort of discounts on your order and you don't get any points for that item. If you cancel an order you used points on, you lose those points.

oh ok
20-1
i was reading elsewhere where it was 5-1, but the 20-1 seems correct

guess it depends on how much you actually purchase on a constant basis. i have a ton of unused points that are just sitting in my account now

guess it depends on how much you actually purchase on a constant basis. i have a ton of unused points that are just sitting in my account now

yeah that's a good point, because i don't want points laying around in my account. I guess I don't purchase as much products from others here, seeing as though I only buy HT figures.

Generally, I don't order as much stuff through sideshow, because the standard discounts you get at other online retailers make it cheaper to go with them.

As for shipping, I just recently got my first Hot Toys through them, and they shipped the figure in the brown Hot Toys shipper box. Needless to say the actual box was pretty dinged up and even had a slight gouge in it, I was not happy about it.

Back