Ordering from big bad toy store in Canada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I got it now, it took almost 2 weeks (no tracking available). I should never have doubted them!

Yeah I got it now, it took almost 2 weeks (no tracking available). I should never have doubted them!

Tracking is available on every shipment since they upgraded the website June 2017.

Here's what I was sent when I inquired (and it worked for me):

"The tracking information is now stored under the shipments tab of your account.
If you select this button and then click on the view shipment button, you should then see the tracking number along with a button to track it.
If you are using a mobile device, it may be necessary to hold the phone or tablet sideways to see all of the information."

I was wondering...why are their prices in USD? Kind of strange considering they're in Toronto.

I've ordered the bulk of my collection, something like 25 figures from Toys2 and they've been great every time. The upgraded my Amazing Spiderman 2 figure to the exclusive version for no reason and a few times I actually had figures a week or so before Sideshow orders went out. One thing to be aware of is they typically don't include the shipper boxes any more, if you care about that sort of thing. They also charge shipping and tax in US dollars as well so it's very expensive. The thing is if you buy from the States you pay expensive shipping and duty as well so you really don't save much, if any, ordering from either here in Canada or importing which is why I always just stuck with Toys2.

Back